Why Am I Being Censored???

Old January 28th 10, 03:32 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Kurt ScrewuDato

Default Why Am I Being Censored???

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:23:05 -0800 (PST), The Wizard of Berkeley wrote:

On Jan 26, 10:49*pm, Mark wrote:

I recently became single and really hating it. I am a fun loving person
that likes to laugh and have a good time. I like playing on the
computer, watching movies, listening to music, the outdoors going to
amusements parks or just having a quiet night at home. **** kewl
websites.

I recently became a hater and it is the single thing driving me. I
have a good time laughing at other persons and love making fun of
them. I like watching the computer to see if any of my motion
detectors have tripped and I consider it music to my ears listening to
people on the net whose homes I have bugged. I have compiled thirteen
movies of Mark partaking in his most guilty pleasures. going to
deserted amusement parks after midnight or losing myself in the
Siberian outdoors miles from anyone else (alive at least). I have lots
of kewl spider webs in the attic I live in.

Run for office. I am.

--
I am running for President - http://www.partyoflogic.com/