Why Am I Being Censored???

Old January 26th 10, 06:27 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Mark

Default Why Am I Being Censored???

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:19:14 -0500, Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

"Mark" wrote

I am psoting from a.r.k

I am *psoting* from alt.slack.

I am psoting from heaven.

Jesus, it si true isn't it? You did say it many times that you consider
yourself to be the Christ.

I could site every instance, and provide the idioms and show specific
language translations from Koine Greek to Syrian Aramaic and so forth.

When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

One day the dude will know I was right, that I am certain of. I haven't
made anything up.

Believers like me have thousands of untold acts of charity and kindness
which go unnoticed. But then you waterboard a couple of people, and
everyone notices.

Jesus, I am a Renaissance Man. I'm still attempting things people think
are impossible. I'm a dichotomy, shoot em dead brainbell jangler, a
soft diamond, a militaristic saint, and always a very wise fool...If
anything I'm a Zena.

You of All People will understand that.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
Old January 26th 10, 06:37 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Jesus of Nazareth

[...]

Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.

--

Himself
Remove "gate" to reply

Old January 26th 10, 06:42 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Mark

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:37:17 -0500, Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

[...]

Art?

Look, Jesus, You can call *yourself* a creative genius when you've done
what I've done. My walls are covered with the first run editions of
/intricate valuable artwork/. I have the originals safely stored away
too. All these pieces were commissioned before they were started, and
they represent thousands of dollars in revenue. They were all done by
the same artist.

Me.
Old January 26th 10, 06:50 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Mark

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 08:47:59 -0500, David DeLaney wrote:

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:
"Gezellig" wrote
I am psoting from a.r.k

I am *psoting* from alt.slack.

I am psoting from heaven.

...heaven's in Durham NC?

Dave "who knew?" DeLaney

I've taken LSD hundreds of times and walked in an alternate reality yet
always returned to my normal boring self. I've been trying to tie God
and Science together all my life
Old January 26th 10, 06:51 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Mark

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:42:34 -0500, Mark wrote:

[...]

Btw, I founded a school of the arts in my name
Old January 26th 10, 06:56 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Jesus of Nazareth

"David DeLaney" wrote

I am psoting from a.r.k

I am *psoting* from alt.slack.

I am psoting from heaven.

...heaven's in Durham NC?

The kingdom of heaven is spread out across the earth,
only people don't see it.

--

Himself
Remove "gate" to reply

Old January 26th 10, 07:13 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Mark

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:56:31 -0500, Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

"David DeLaney" wrote

I am psoting from a.r.k

I am *psoting* from alt.slack.

I am psoting from heaven.

...heaven's in Durham NC?

The kingdom of heaven is spread out across the earth,
only people don't see it.

I think there is a God. I'm pretty sure I'm not him.
Old January 26th 10, 11:02 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Rev. Richard Skull

On Jan 25, 11:25*am, Tiger Would wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/yk46e2z

And here.

http://tinyurl.com/yhjqja6
--
Watch what toys you give your children, these made me gay!http://tr.im/25tn

You smell funny?
Old January 26th 10, 11:30 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Dr. HotSalt

On Jan 26, 5:25*am, Gezellig wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 06:36:48 GMT, Grand Mal wrote:
* No, you compleat illiterate maroon,

I'm so surprised at your command of the written word, yea who live on
misc.writing all the ****ing day and night.

Thanks for demonstrating your illiteracy* yet again.

*extreme snickers*

Let me guess; that's what you'd like to see as an Olympic event?

* General question: is there a specific term for ignorance of how
newsgroups work, say "innetanncy"? If not, there should be, just for
Jeffey despite his sporging "skills". "Cluelessness" isn't specific
enough.

Dr. HotSalt
Old January 27th 10, 01:01 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Glenn Knickerbocker

"Dr. HotSalt" wrote:
On Jan 26, 5:25 am, Gezellig wrote:
*extreme snickers*

Let me guess; that's what you'd like to see as an Olympic event?

That would be when you dive directly into the hot oil to eat it, right?

¬R