VOR technigue, don't overshoot

Old December 12th 08, 07:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Viperdoc[_6_]

Default VOR technigue, don't overshoot

Then there is no point in asking me the same questions, is there? And
it's a
bit contradictory to refuse to answer a question and then criticize
someone
else for not answering it, isn't it?

Again, the logic of your response is specious and circular, but typical for
everything else you've written.

You are not worth the time or effort to formulate a considered or
respectful
answer, and this is why you will always be castigated on this and other
NGs.

You post to me regularly even though I usually don't even respond, so
obviously it's worth a great deal to you. You do realize how transparent
this
is, don't you?

I do not post to you, I post on the NG. You actually mean very little to me
other than as a source of amusement since your pronouncements and pedantic
comments are generally ludicrous.

However, keep trying, because every post you make will garner a similar
response, since your idiocy and recalcitrance are a great comic relief.

Of course, I do not expect you to remotely understand this, which is why you
have been so unsuccessful in your other endeavors.

Old December 12th 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Viperdoc[_6_]

The status changed when people on the NG realized who originated the
question. Actually it was your ridiculous and pompous response that
generated the feedback.

Of course, you'll never understand.

Old December 12th 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Sam Spade

Mxsmanic wrote:
Sam Spade writes:

I already know a lot about the subject.

Prove it. Answer your own questions, for a start. It's always useful to
share knowledge.

How could I possibly prove it to you?
Old December 12th 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Sam Spade

Mxsmanic wrote:

Beauciphus writes:

Trying to become an internet tough-guy?

No, just calling someone's bluff.

Show's even more what you don't know.
Old December 12th 08, 11:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mxsmanic

Sam Spade writes:

How could I possibly prove it to you?

Answering your own questions would be an excellent start (although I realize
it's possible to look up answers).
Old December 13th 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Viperdoc

But Anthony, he, like most reasonable people, is not like you. Unlike
yourself, he will not ask questions when he thinks he already has the
answer..
Of course, his answers have more validity than yours, since he appears to
actually fly an airplane.

Old December 13th 08, 01:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Sam Spade

Mxsmanic wrote:
Sam Spade writes:

How could I possibly prove it to you?

Answering your own questions would be an excellent start (although I realize
it's possible to look up answers).

Why don't you join AOPA. Then you can participate on the IFR sections
of the AOPA Forums where no one can hide behind a basically useless Use
Net form like this.

There you would be praised for your knowledge and held accountable by
your peers for bogus material.

This forum is basically nothing more than aviation masturbation.
Old December 13th 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mxsmanic

Sam Spade writes:

Why don't you join AOPA.

I don't have any money, and I was under the impression that it required one to
be a licensed pilot to join.
Old December 14th 08, 06:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Sam Spade

Mxsmanic wrote:
Sam Spade writes:

Why don't you join AOPA.

I don't have any money, and I was under the impression that it required one to
be a licensed pilot to join.

Nope. You can apply for a non-voting membership. Or, even if you're
not a pilot and have ever owned an aircraft (and they wouldn't know) you
can apply for a voting membership.

https://www.aopa.org/join/index.cfm?...=JoinNavHeader

If you can't afford the $40 for a year's membership you are truly in bad
straits.

Maybe the folks here can pass the hat.
Old December 14th 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mxsmanic

Sam Spade writes:

If you can't afford the $40 for a year's membership you are truly in bad
straits.

Not only is it difficult to afford, but I have no means of electronic payment.
But I'll keep it in mind.