Start of Ag Spraying Season

Old June 5th 06, 02:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default Start of Ag Spraying Season

I'm back up in west central Minnesota for the season. Looks good and
plenty of work with nice big clean fields to spray. Helicopter just
came out of a 1200 with new engine/trans/blades and misc other high
speed parts. What a great way to finish out over 40 years of crop
dusting/spraying.
I find the alternate forum at Just Helicopters.com to be much more
active than here and that is where I hang out more. Remember, its the
ALTERNATE forum where the useful info is.
Drop by and say Howdy.
Fly Safe
Rocky aka Ol Shy & Bashful

Old June 5th 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Ol Shy & Bashful wrote:

What a great way to finish out over 40 years of crop
dusting/spraying.

Well Rocky here's hoping that the last season is
the safest season of all.

I find the alternate forum at Just Helicopters.com to be much more
active than here and that is where I hang out more.

Well don't forget us little lurkers.

We are the diehards - Those that prefer the rough and tumble of usenet,
warts, wrinkles, and all, compared to the format that forums use.

If you have a chance post some pix to a website... We love to peek.
Old June 10th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

If, this is really gonna be your last season Rocky, you should get lot's of
pics for your "memoirs" when you publish it. I know the new folks think we
are crazy and fly junk, but that was what we thought of those who preceeded
us. In the next gen it will be little remote aircraft. On the fires, as
mentioned, some aircraft have a history of fire when crashed, some of those,
the engineers fixed the problems and on some they created the problem where
it didn't exist before.
Keep us up on the happenings up there.

oups.com...

Old June 10th 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Hey!
How delightful to hear from you again! Am flying this season with a
youngster who flew up north with Compton and he was really enjoying it.
good youngster and a hard worker. Got some really clean fields to work
and a strong helicopter so it should be a fun season.
Pass along my regards to any of the old timers if you should speak with
them?
Best Regards
Rocky