Pentagon "lost" $1 trillion

Old March 13th 04, 07:51 AM
Peter Twydell

In article , Krztalizer
writes
That's 56 of what type of airplanes out of an inventory of how
many total airplanes?

This just came to my mind. those 56 airplanes could be
those that were accounted by Russian intel agencies
as shot down in Yugoslavia and denied by pentagon.

Quite logical indeed. Pentagon can say what ever they want
to public but not to GAO inspectors.

Classic Petukhov - find a way to hammer any square peg into his "Serb Victory"
hole, no matter how poor the fit.

That conjures up exceedingly unpleasant images, and I haven't had my
breakfast yet.
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!
Old March 13th 04, 12:45 PM
BUFDRVR

Of course I ignore all your posts.

No you don't. What you are guilty of is posting ridiculous jealous Russian
garbage and then run away when confronted with facts. That's exactly as you've
done here.

I told you do want my comments
to your crap you have to appologize first (you know for what).

ROFLMAO....for confronting you with facts? You'll never get an apology out of
me for that.

Otherewise sorry, my dear you was shoot down somethere over
Yugoslavia and missing since that time.

The Serbs are allowing me to use a computer hooked up to the internet? Mighty
nice of them. What has my family been told? Aren't they (and the media) a bit
curious about a B-52 pilot who deployed to a conflict 5 years ago and never
returned?

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old March 14th 04, 11:13 PM
TJ

Stephen Harding wrote in message ...
Drewe Manton wrote:

(TJ) wrote in news:683ee26a.0403130524.4973118
@posting.google.com:

Shhhh. Ever wonder what happened to Mladen?

Gee I miss him! Solid entertainment value and no mistake. Perhaps he
finally managed to set up home in Venik's outhouse?

Did Venik go back to Russia?

Last I heard, he was supposed to be a fat cat driving a
Caddy running some sort of business here in the US, but
I figure there may soon be openings for political
commissar positions in Russia before too long.

Not much in the way of money, but lots of status!

SMH

Still apparently living in the US:

http://www.aeronautics.ru/about.htm

"Venik
Philadelphia, PA
01/11/2004"

Back in 2001 he claimed the following:

"Subject: Venik is defiant but increasingly isolated...
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.military
Date: 2001-11-08 08:14:30 PST

I am not a foreign national and I do not accept welfare. I am a US
citizen and I work at a defense company. Get a clue.

Venik"

TJ
Old March 15th 04, 03:16 AM
Venik

TJ, are you again being my personal biographer? I find it flattering, of course, but can't help wondering what's your real
job?

Venik
www.aeronautics.ru

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.military

Old March 15th 04, 03:35 AM
Venik

This makes one sad that you don't know too much...

--
Venik
www.aeronautics.ru

"TJ" wrote in message m...
Scott Ferrin wrote in message . ..
On 11 Mar 2004 22:44:40 GMT, (BUFDRVR) wrote:

This just came to my mind. those 56 airplanes could be
those that were accounted by Russian intel agencies
as shot down in Yugoslavia and denied by pentagon.

Quite logical indeed. Pentagon can say what ever they want
to public but not to GAO inspectors.

ROFLMAO...ok...now we're cooking with gas....I couldn't wait for this guy to
bring this up. Hey...uhh...genius....the U.S. Army never flew any aircraft
(including helicopters) over Yugoslavia during Operation ALLIED FORCE. If you
anti-American conspiracy nuts would put as much time in research as you did in
building conspiracys, you may not sound as dumb as you do.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"

Are you kidding? If they did research we might never hear from them
again.

Shhhh. Ever wonder what happened to Mladen? The kid knew too much. The
black helos took him away in the night as he had intimate knowledge of
the 'missing' aircraft in the report. Mladen's website from 1999
claimed that he had a friend who knew the person in charge of the
Eastern part of Yugoslav airspace who had a video of 59 downed
aircraft! Maybe Michael can do some research on the video and track it
down for all of us to see?

TJ

Old March 15th 04, 12:01 PM
Stephen Harding

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.military
Date: 2001-11-08 08:14:30 PST

I am not a foreign national and I do not accept welfare. I am a US
citizen and I work at a defense company. Get a clue.

Venik"

Ahh yes, now I remember. You've brought some old brain
cells back into the net.

Thanks.

SMH