Pentagon "lost" $1 trillion

Old March 15th 04, 05:17 PM

Stephen Harding wrote:

TJ wrote:

Stephen Harding wrote in message ...
Did Venik go back to Russia?

Still apparently living in the US:

http://www.aeronautics.ru/about.htm

"Venik
Philadelphia, PA
01/11/2004"

Back in 2001 he claimed the following:

"Subject: Venik is defiant but increasingly isolated...
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.military
Date: 2001-11-08 08:14:30 PST

I am not a foreign national and I do not accept welfare. I am a US
citizen and I work at a defense company. Get a clue.

Venik"

Ahh yes, now I remember. You've brought some old brain
cells back into the net.

Thanks.

SMH

For me too, however I'm not sure that they're all that welcome...
--

-Gord.
Old March 15th 04, 10:14 PM

Stephen Harding wrote:

wrote:

Stephen Harding wrote:

Ahh yes, now I remember. You've brought some old brain
cells back into the net.

Thanks.

For me too, however I'm not sure that they're all that welcome...

Don't you know the treatment for that Gord?

Self-dose with liberal amounts of alcohol and the
unwelcome are soon gone!

SMH

Yep!...worked the last time Steve...can't argue with success!...
--

-Gord.
Old March 15th 04, 10:24 PM
TJ

"Venik" wrote in message ...
TJ, are you again being my personal biographer? I find it flattering, of course, but can't help wondering what's your real job?

Venik, you know my real job. It is to keep all those substantial NATO
losses covered up from dedicated professional researchers like
yourself! My team is literally on breaking point after all the
detailed research that you compiled. One of the hardest jobs is
covering up all the START accountable heavy strategic bombers missing
from the US inventory. Your research, I must say, was absolutely
fantastic g

http://www.aeronautics.ru/nws001/planesreturning.htm

Venik wrote:

"BUFFs

Now, let's get to the B-52 issue: the Pentagon announced that 11 of
these aircraft will be returning to the US. Here is the complete list
of those American aircraft that are expected to return to the US by
July 8, 1999:

"The Pentagon is ordering 300 of the aircraft it used in the Kosovo
campaign back to their bases in the United States and Europe. These
warplanes are returning to their bases in the next two weeks:
12 F-117s to Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico.
2 EC-130s to Davis-Monthan AFB, Ariz.
4 EA-6Bs to Whidbey Island Naval Air Station, Wash.
3 EA-6Bs to Cherry Point Marine Air Station, N.C.
12 F-16s to Shaw AFB, S.C.
1P-3 to Brunswick NAS, Maine.
11 B-52s to Barksdale AFB, La.
6 B-1s to Ellsworth AFB, S.D.
27 KC-135 tankers to various bases.
26 F-15s to the U.S. air base at Lakenheath, England.
20 F-16s to the U.S. air base at Spangdahlem, Germany."
(source: ABC News)

A total of 18 B-52s were deployed to England at the beginning of the
aggression - 16 planes from 2nd Bomb. Wing (Barksdale AFB) and 2 from
the 5th Bomb. Wing (the latter two returned to the US earlier during
the conflict). CNN reported that all American B-52s returned to the US
(by "all" CNN meant 11.) This either means that CNN messed up or that
the 11 B-52s is in fact all that survived the war. Curiously, Serbs
claimed to have shot down or damaged five B-52s. Again, the math is
rather straight forward: 16 - 5 = 11."

entry #251: on May 13 at about 4:25 near Nova Pazova one B-52H was hit
by a SAM and crashed shortly after in the area of Dobanovci
entry #284: on May 20 at 3:03 a B-52H was hit over Borca (near
Belgrade), as was announced by Yugoslav government officials and
television.
entry #289: on the same May 20 at about 4:00 another B-52H was shot
down Mt. Cer, southwest of Sabac.
entry #301: on May 22 at 2:35 a B-52H was shot down over Lipovica,
near Belgrade.
entry #380: on June 7 between 0:12 and 0:40 a suspected B-52H was shot
down in the area between Slankamen and Indija.

http://www.aeronautics.ru/natodown.htm

Venik's B-2 compilation:

"20th of May -.Surcin, Belgrade B-2A Spirit of Missouri, ser. no. AV-8
88-0329. After a direct SAM hit, aircraft crashed near the village of
Dec,
Pecinci district, between Simanovci and Kupinovo."

"1st of June- Srem, Vojvodina B-2A shot down. Aircraft crashed into
Forest
of Spacva, eastern Croatia. According to the unofficial reports, the
aircraft in question is Spirit of Washington ser. no. AV-11 88-0332
but that
is still unconfirmed."

"8th of May - Airfield Petrovec, Skopje Heavily damaged B-2A, after a
direct
hit by Yugoslav air defense tried to crash-land but 'cut off' a
mountain top
instead and exploded."

"Reports that the B-2A, downed on May 20, 1999, crashed in the Spacva
forest
in Croatia are false. This information is being spread by certain
Yugoslav
officials (?) to divert public attention from the fact that B-2A wreck
is
being studied at the VTI research facility in Yugoslavia. As was
originally
reported, the aircraft crashed near Lake Obedska bara in the Dec
area."

"May 20 One American B-2A Spirit strategic stealth bomber (possibly
AV-8
88-0329 Spirit of Missouri) was shot down on 05-20-99 over Surcin at
01:00
local time. The aircraft crashed near the village of Dec (Detch),
Pecinci
county (in the field between Simanovci and Kupinovo; map 1; map2; map
3).
The flight of three B-2As (normally B-2A fly in pairs, one acting as a
backup for another) entered Yugoslavian airspace from the northwest
and was
escorted by several fighter aircraft (B-2As are usually escorted over
Yugoslavia by F-15C fighters and F-16CJ fighter/bombers in SEAD role;
every
mission of B-2As requires about 50 escort and support aircraft). The
B-2As
were detected by long-wave early-warning radars. The bombers reduced
altitude and attacked its targets in Belgrade. One of the B-2As was
hit by a
SAM in the area of the cockpit and crashed shortly after. Crew was
killed in
the crash. The incident was reported by Ilustrovana Politika magazine
on
06-01-99.

The loss of the B-2A "Spirit" on May 20, 1999, was confirmed by the
Foreign
Military Review magazine - the official publication of Russian Defense
Ministry. ITAR-TASS report here. Tanjug report here. According to the
latest
reports, the B-2A crashed near the Obedska Bara Lake in the Dec area
(villages of Simanovci and Kupinovo). An eyewitness report by a senior
Yugoslav army officer indicates that the B-2A was picked up by a radar
and
sustained a direct hit. The aircraft caught on fire and crashed not
far from
where it was intercepted by the missile. Parts of the B-2A, including
the
forward landing gear cover and pieces of the leading edge of the wing,
have
been seen at the VTI (Military Technology Institute) research facility
in
Yugoslavia. Reports that the B-2A, downed on May 20, 1999, crashed in

Old March 15th 04, 10:32 PM
Venik

Again, I am flattered that you know my site by heart. Sometimes you should click those links and see my sources. As you may
suspect, I am not Milosevic or General Pavkovic, so I must be getting the info from sources other than my chief of staff
(incidentally, all of the sources are mentioned on my site).

--
Venik
www.aeronautics.ru

Old March 16th 04, 11:19 PM
TJ

"Venik" wrote in message ...
Again, I am flattered that you know my site by heart. Sometimes you should click those links and see my sources. As you may
suspect, I am not Milosevic or General Pavkovic, so I must be getting the info from sources other than my chief of staff
(incidentally, all of the sources are mentioned on my site).

--
Venik
www.aeronautics.ru

Yes, but sadly Venik you actually believe these things happened! Again
I'll ask you how the START accountable heavy strategic bomber losses
are being covered up?

http://www.aeronautics.ru/nws001/countingmigs.htm

The above is an absolute joke. Are you aware that the Serbs came back
to the Vienna and Dayton Accord at the end of 1999 and admitted to
having lost 50 combat capable fixed wing aircraft? Out of those 11
were MiG-29s lost to all causes between 24 March 1999 and the end of
conflict. Since the end of the conflict the 127th at Batajnica has
four Fulcrum A and 1 Fulrum B left. To make up the squadron numbers
the Serbs have to rely on the 127th being predominately made up of
Fishbed and Mongol. To justify your claim you are relying solely on
the gaff made by Jamie Shea when he mixed up 29s with 21s. The only
type that left Slatina under technical agreement were those MiG-21s
filmed by UAV and caught on camera by the media as they tranisted
north.

http://www.aeronautics.ru/fakemig.htm

Please explain why you have ONE still from a near 3 minute video?. I
even offered to send you a copy of the tape and I sent you the stills
that show nothing more than the remains of a 600 gallon F-15 fuel
tank. Major Peric even admitted in interview that no ordnance was
fired by either him or his wingman and both MiGs fell in Bosnia with
their weapons load of R-73 and R-27s.

TJ
Old March 17th 04, 05:55 AM
Venik

So your problem is not with my sources but with my beliefs? You are an interesting person. I don't think you are in charge
of the Russian START inspections and neither am I, so you are addressing the question to a wrong person.

--
Venik
www.aeronautics.ru