Trailers

Old July 13th 05, 08:09 PM
Don Johnstone

Default Trailers

If you are in the UK, or I suppose even if you are
not, I can recommend Shirenewton.

www.shirenewton.co.uk

They built a trailer for my ASW17 at a very competative
price and the quality is excellent. The trailer will
outlast the glider I suspect.

DAJ 401

At 18:42 13 July 2005, Asbjorn Hojmark wrote:
Who produces good trailers at a reasonable price?

I know about http://www.cobratrailer.de/ and http://www.anschau.de
/,

both of which have nice products, but they're also
sort of expensive.
I'm looking for a trailer for a fine old ASW20.

-A
--
The Usenet Sect -- Resistance is futile. You will assimilate
ò-|

Old July 13th 05, 08:37 PM
John Galloway

For a conventional style non-lift top trailer I too
can recommend Shirenewton. I have a newly acquired
bonded construction, rivetless, all aluminium frame
and subframe, trailer built fully fitted for an 18m
glider at a very reasonable cost and I am very happy
with my choice. I didn't choose it because it cheaper
than a Cobra but that is a great bonus.

John Galloway

At 19:30 13 July 2005, Don Johnstone wrote:
If you are in the UK, or I suppose even if you are
not, I can recommend Shirenewton.

www.shirenewton.co.uk

They built a trailer for my ASW17 at a very competative
price and the quality is excellent. The trailer will
outlast the glider I suspect.

DAJ 401

At 18:42 13 July 2005, Asbjorn Hojmark wrote:
Who produces good trailers at a reasonable price?

I know about http://www.cobratrailer.de/ and http://www.anschau.de

/,

both of which have nice products, but they're also
sort of expensive.
I'm looking for a trailer for a fine old ASW20.

-A
--
The Usenet Sect -- Resistance is futile. You will assimilate
�-|

Old July 13th 05, 09:30 PM
Paul Remde

Hi,

I have a few links on my Soaring Links site he
http://www.soaring-links.com/trailers.htm

Good Soaring,
--
Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Asbjorn Hojmark" wrote in message
city.dk...
Who produces good trailers at a reasonable price?

I know about http://www.cobratrailer.de/ and http://www.anschau.de/,
both of which have nice products, but they're also sort of expensive.
I'm looking for a trailer for a fine old ASW20.

-A
--
The Usenet Sect -- Resistance is futile. You will assimilate ò-|

trailer sway [email protected] Soaring 14 June 19th 05 09:02 AM
address needed for Gerhlein Trailers noel56z Soaring 1 May 18th 05 12:49 AM
Address needed for Gerhlein Trailers noel56z Soaring 0 May 17th 05 10:09 PM
Pic trailers culverflyer Soaring 1 May 5th 04 01:37 AM
Solar vents delivered on Cobra trailers Dan Dunkel Soaring 7 April 4th 04 08:38 PM