Santa Monica Showdown: City v FAA

Old May 16th 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Santa Monica Showdown: City v FAA

On May 15, 7:50 pm, Benjamin Dover wrote:
wrote :

http://www.ainonline.com/news/single...faa-ups-legal-
... It’s up to the city to choose between the options, or suggest
another option that would not restrict access to the airport. The
city, which accepted $9.7 million in federal airport development
grants between 1985 and 1994, promised in 1984 to maintain the
runway length and width, the spokesman said, and in any case agreed
when the airport was transferred to the city in 1948 that the
airport would be used “for the use and benefit of the public…without
unjust discrimination.

.000001 % of the SoCal Public has ever set foot there.

The spokesman added, “We believe the ban on Category C and D jets
constitutes discrimination and the granting of an exclusive right to
operators of other classes of aircraft.”

http://www.examiner.com/a-1357633~Sa...ment_jet_ban_d
... Residents have complained for years about the potential for a
jet to overrun the runway and crash into nearby homes. The airport
is unusual in its proximity to homes, the nearest of which are
within 300 feet of the runway's end.

Since SM stopped accepting FAA money in 1994, all those "improvements"
have depreciated and its time to pursue the highest and best public
use of the land...JG

What should happen is that anti-airports ****s like you be:

1) Permanently placed on the no-fly list.

I put UAL on my no fly list 8 years ago. And not like to return to AA
until they restore food service.

2) No mail to/from be allowed to be transported by air.

My mail goes thru ORD, which is being expanded. SM last saw mail
flights when ?
1940's ?

3) All packages to/from restricted to ground transportation only.

See 2) above.

Condos...bring 'em on...JG

Old May 16th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Benjamin Dover

wrote in
:

On May 15, 7:50 pm, Benjamin Dover wrote:
wrote
innews:bc9746a5-3466-4e4c-ab72-a9814ebdb2a0@m36

g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

What should happen is that anti-airports ****s like you be:

1) Permanently placed on the no-fly list.

I put UAL on my no fly list 8 years ago. And not like to return to AA
until they restore food service.

You should be on the DHS no-fly list, asshole. Then you won't be allowed
on any airline.
2) No mail to/from be allowed to be transported by air.

My mail goes thru ORD, which is being expanded. SM last saw mail
flights when ?
1940's ?

You are one dumb **** JGrove. Your name and address should be banned from
airmail. Period. No airmail to/from at any time at any airport.
3) All packages to/from restricted to ground transportation only.

See 2) above.

See response to 2) above, asshole.

Condos...bring 'em on...JG

You are an asshole who wants to be able to pick and choose. O'Hare is OK
because you use services through that airport, but SM is not ok because it
doesn't affect you.

All anti-airport dip ****s like you should put up or shut up. If you are
opposed to ANY airport, they you go on the DHS no-fly list and can never
fly on an airliner. You also become permanently ineligible for a pilot's
license. Air charter companies are prohibited from providing any service
to you. Any sort of mail (USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.) to/from you is
prohibited to be transported by air.

You're the type of ****head who wants rock concerts at what was CHX so you
and your drug taking cohorts can get high in public.

Old May 16th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On May 16, 4:52 pm, Benjamin Dover wrote:
wrote :

On May 15, 7:50 pm, Benjamin Dover wrote:
wrote
innews:bc9746a5-3466-4e4c-ab72-a9814ebdb2a0@m36

g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

What should happen is that anti-airports ****s like you be:

1) Permanently placed on the no-fly list.

I put UAL on my no fly list 8 years ago. And not like to return to AA
until they restore food service.

You should be on the DHS no-fly list, asshole. Then you won't be allowed
on any airline. 2) No mail to/from be allowed to be transported by air.

My mail goes thru ORD, which is being expanded. SM last saw mail
flights when ?
1940's ?

You are one dumb **** JGrove. Your name and address should be banned from
airmail. Period. No airmail to/from at any time at any airport. 3) All packages to/from restricted to ground transportation only.

See 2) above.

See response to 2) above, asshole.

Condos...bring 'em on...JG

You are an asshole who wants to be able to pick and choose. O'Hare is OK
because you use services through that airport, but SM is not ok because it
doesn't affect you.

All anti-airport dip ****s like you should put up or shut up. If you are
opposed to ANY airport, they you go on the DHS no-fly list and can never
fly on an airliner. You also become permanently ineligible for a pilot's
license. Air charter companies are prohibited from providing any service
to you. Any sort of mail (USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.) to/from you is
prohibited to be transported by air.

You're the type of ****head who wants rock concerts at what was CHX so you
and your drug taking cohorts can get high in public.

I know its you, Gilbert Gothfried...JG
Old May 16th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Benjamin Dover

wrote in
:

On May 16, 4:52 pm, Benjamin Dover wrote:
wrote

om:

On May 15, 7:50 pm, Benjamin Dover wrote:
wrote
innews:bc9746a5-3466-4e4c-ab72-a9814ebdb2a0@m36
g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

What should happen is that anti-airports ****s like you
be:

1) Permanently placed on the no-fly list.

I put UAL on my no fly list 8 years ago. And not like to return to
AA until they restore food service.

You should be on the DHS no-fly list, asshole. Then you won't be
allowed on any airline. 2) No mail to/from be allowed to be
[...]

Did you have to take you dick out of your mouth or your head out of your
ass to come up with that? Doesn't matter. You're wrong. But, you're used
to being wrong, aren't you.

You're just an anti-airport asshole NIMBY.