Radio buzz

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 23rd 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
The Visitor

Default Radio buzz

Ah this is where the argument decends into finer and finer minutae of
nothing. I will not bother chasing your leads, because on the surface of
your post I can tell you maintenace items are delt with in the MCM not
an OM. Have you ever been to Canada? Or only on your flight sim?

So again, your own advice applies to the very same post, please be busy
enough not to post misinformation.

Even if I was wrong, it doesn't excuse the way you wrote to me.
It is called acting like a t&$#. But you won't see that, like so many
other things you will miss. I don't even care if I am right or wrong.
You seem pretty wrapped up in something pretty small.

Find someone with _your_ kind of spare time.
Maybe Jim who seems to think anybody can work on their avionics and
return them to service.

NASA Apollo 11 astronauts left to right are Neil A Armstrong, Michael Collins, Edwin E 'Buzz' Aldrin 8903695.jpg [email protected] Aviation Photos 1 April 10th 07 08:14 PM
bit of a buzz Chris Piloting 11 December 14th 05 08:05 PM
buzz off Eric Joiner Military Aviation 0 June 1st 04 04:40 PM
F-14 buzz JD Naval Aviation 3 February 11th 04 06:39 PM
the buzz John Shelton Soaring 3 December 18th 03 12:16 PM