Clouds and Class B

Old June 6th 08, 03:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default K00k Threats!

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .

Oh yeah - actually on topic for RAP (well, RAH actually) I don't suppose
your Hatz is going to be done in time to make it to Oshkosh this year? I
see a group of Hatz owners/builders are hoping to get as many as 40 (if
they can) there since this year is the 40th anniversary of the first
flight of the Hatz.

He'll never finish that Hatz, if there really ever was one. He's too busy
playing asshole on the internet.

Old June 6th 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity"
n wrote in message
waits for Maxwell to start screaming that "Squirty" is just a t0rll,
and no right-thinking poster can or should treat him as anything but

Nah, Squity isn't a troll, he's too damn stupid.

Old June 6th 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
n wrote in
newsan.2008.06.06.08.06.32.970503
@lucifer.the.great.beast.666.or.is.it.
616:

On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 23:00:02 -0500, Jim Logajan did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Jim Logajan wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Daryl Hunt" wrote:

People, if you are going to answer any of the AUKk00ks, remove
any mention of any NG with the word "kook" in it. The AUKk00ks
are actually harmless if left to themselves.

I don;t think they'll like being referred to as harmless..

How do you know that?

I don't. That's why I qualified the statement with " I don't think"

Are you implying "they" would commit bodily injury to other
posters?

Nope.

Or are you implying "they" would commit property crime against
other posters?

Nope.

Or are you just implying "they" will post anything they damn well
please on any newsgroup they desire?

I was implying no such thing. But now you mention it, I reckon
they'll do exactly that.

That's fine. Whatever floats their kayaks. As long as they get
guidance hints from your helpful crossposts (with, as you claim, the
occasional assist from me it seems) on where to cross-post to and who
to attack, I'm sure "they"'ll live happy contented lives.

Bertie is one of AUK's many kook-hunters, and he does a fine job for
Teh Empire of MEOW.

But you know, compared to real-life thuggery (or surgery, like I had
recently), anything that happens on Usenet is only as harmful as one
allows it to be. Usenet is optional. What happens here is mostly
harmless.

Nine out of ten kooks agree that the above paragraph is "ABSOLUTELY
NOT TRUE!!!!!!!1!!" The other one gibbers about a variety of topics,
and is rarely comprehensible even to other kooks.

Oh yeah - actually on topic for RAP (well, RAH actually) I don't
suppose your Hatz is going to be done in time to make it to Oshkosh
this year? I see a group of Hatz owners/builders are hoping to get as
many as 40 (if they can) there since this year is the 40th
anniversary of the first flight of the Hatz.

waits for Maxwell to start screaming that "Squirty" is just a t0rll,
and no right-thinking poster can or should treat him as anything but

He's late!

Bertie
Old June 6th 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .

Oh yeah - actually on topic for RAP (well, RAH actually) I don't
suppose your Hatz is going to be done in time to make it to Oshkosh
this year? I see a group of Hatz owners/builders are hoping to get as
many as 40 (if they can) there since this year is the 40th
anniversary of the first flight of the Hatz.

He'll never finish that Hatz, if there really ever was one. He's too
busy playing asshole on the internet.

Wel, I used to try buidling it in the rooms but the hotels objected to the
welding slag..

Bertie
Old June 6th 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:USb2k.3812$t07.3381
@newsfe22.lga:

n wrote in message
waits for Maxwell to start screaming that "Squirty" is just a t0rll,
and no right-thinking poster can or should treat him as anything but

Nah, Squity isn't a troll, he's too damn stupid.

Oh obviously.

OH BTW, kudos on the Squirty thing 9 that is what you menat, right?) it's
at least a new variation. The Buttlip thing, though.. Pretty old.

Bertie
Old June 6th 08, 11:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
My Conscience

Teh Czar ov Awl Teh Flonkers wrote:
I'll never know another Bertie the Bunyip like Bertie the Bunyip on Wed,
04 Jun 2008 05:40:54 +0000 in rec.aviation.piloting or alt.usenet.kooks,
they're so drad:
St. Raoul Xemblinosky wrote:
On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 05:46:01 -0700, Max Isn't Well wrote:
Demon Lord Henry Schmidt of Confusion says...
On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 20:03:35 -0500, St.Raoul attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:
On 02 Jun 2008 00:35:31 GMT, gregvk wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
gregvk wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Blakesy says...
On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 08:52:03 -0700, Maxwell wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip says...
Larry Dighera wrote:
On Sat, 31 May 2008 16:51:22 -0700 (PDT), Tina wrote:
:

rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.v ampire.flonk.fl
n k.fl
onk
Were you aware you posted your follow up article to all
these newsgroups? Did you intend to do that?
Do you realise there's a world outside your anus?
He'd have to pull his head out of it first to know that

Larry, I'm only ditzing around here. If you want an
invasion, you're going about it the right way.
Meow?
Posting annoying Web messages or sending annoying e-mail
messages without disclosing your true identity is a federal
criminal offence:
Pleace to allow me to point out the inconvenient fact that teh
usernets =/= teh intarwebs. Usenet _predates_ the Web. By a decade or
more.

47 U.S.C. 223: "Whoever...utilizes any device or software that
can be used to originate telecommunications or other types of
communications that are transmitted, in whole or in part, by
the Internet... without disclosing his identity and with
intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any person...who
receives the communications...shall be fined under title 18 or
imprisoned not more than two years, or both."

Report it he
http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/offices/
If you think the fbi/doj is going to take resources from its
search for OBL & Co to search for me, bring it on, k00k!

Meow!!!1!
Heh. Unless you're using an anonymous remailer (which you
aren't), you identify yourself when you login to the news
server.
Doesn't matter what name appears at the top of your posts; the
news server knows exactly who you are, and that's what counts.
...So the most they'll do is have a couple laughs and forward
his whining to the Nitwit File.
And thus they provide a valuable service to those brave boys by
lightening up thier day.
And that, my friends, is what Meow is all about.
Hear, hear!
There, there!
Where, where?

Bertie
OMFG you're going to jail because you didn't post with your full
legal name and I'm telling on you. Neener neener neeeeeeeeeener.
You mean Bertie T. Bunyip isn't his *real* name?
No, it's really mine. Ahem.
Its my turn to be teh Bertie
Fine. Then I get to be Chairman Cow.

I wanna be Clyde Pangborn, but that ship has sailed..

I wanna be Edgar Pangborn, but that ship sailed decades ago.

Would AUK constitute the modern version of "The Company of Glory"?
Old June 7th 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Max Isn't Well

Default Forged post above

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Maxwell
the Ignorant says...

Maxwell Isn't Smart wrote in
news
On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 02:50:52 +0000, Maxwell the Obtuse droned:
Max Isn't Well wrote:
Demon Lord Henry Schmidt of Confusion says...
On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 13:29:39 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip
attempted
confuse the issue further by squeaking:
"Maxwell" wrote:

Nope..

Y'know, I was wondering what problem you were seeing, until I
realised
that the False Max is apparently not x-poasting at all, or at
least
not
to AUK, unlike his other self. I think that sort of
impertinence
--
aggressive frogging and cutting the newsgroups line --
deserves some...attention, that of the, ahem, *feline*

There does seem to be a proliferation of Maxwells these
days...

True. ****es me off no end.

Watch out for phonies, that's what I (and Richard Garriott)
always
say.

They're ruining usernet.

Signal is dead.

Long live noise!

Actualyl, i kind of see th ereverse happening. Some of the noise is
still there, but most of the guys who always actually talked flying
are still posting away like nothing has happened.No kill files. and
they don;t care who they talk to as long as it's about something
interesting in.

Gives one hope.

And makes sense in its own way. All that takes is a modicum of
self-discipline. You've said most of the folks in here are really
pilots, and I'd hope thta pilots as a group might have a bit more
discipline than the general population.

Oh it does. There's no doubt about it. You should have seen the sailor's
froup, for instance.

Sailing onto a rock at, oh, 6 mph isn't pleasant, but certainly can't
compare with flying into a mountain at 600...

In fact, that might be an interesting commentary on those few here who
obviously lack that same discipline. *grin*

Very true. Imagine the state of mind of someone who flpas up and down
when a bunyip calls them a name. Imagine the same mind in command of an
aircraft that has a serious problem..

Makes an interesting juxtaposition, don't you agree?

Hopefully its not lost on the cooler heads...

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 7th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.notb
Max Isn't Well

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie

the
Bunyip says...

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article ,

Bertie
the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article ,

St.
Raoul
Xemblinosky says...

On 02 Jun 2008 01:35:05 GMT, gregvk
wrote:

St. Raoul Xemblinosky wrote in
:

On 02 Jun 2008 00:35:31 GMT, gregvk

wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g1vdkb$cso

$8
:

gregvk wrote in
:

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Blakesy
says...

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 08:52:03 -0700, Maxwell wrote

in
:

In article g1t23t$dt8$2
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com,
Bertie the Bunyip says...

Larry Dighera wrote in

4ax.com:

On Sat, 31 May 2008 16:51:22 -0700 (PDT),

Tina
wrote in
55a6512a-d611-4492-8c6e-dde1ede5cbd4
@x41g2000hsb.googlegroups.co
:

rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.v ampire.flonk.f
n k.fl
onk

Were you aware you posted your follow up

article
all
these newsgroups? Did you intend to do that?

Do you realise there's a world outside your

anus?

He'd have to pull his head out of it first to

know
that

Larry, I'm only ditzing around here. If you

want
an invasion, you're going about it the right

way.

Meow?

Posting annoying Web messages or sending annoying

e-
mail
messages without disclosing your true identity is

federal
criminal offence:

[...]

Define "real".

Give me a break. I haven't smoked dope in going on two
decades
now.

I guess that's an advantage I have living in one of the

prime
growing
areas - out here you can stay buzzed by osmosis.

Marrakexsh?

The Emerald Triangle

Carribean?

Not quite that exotic

Humboldt / Mendocino / Trinity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Triangle

Ah, OK. Never heard the expression before!

Bertie

Beautiful spot. Misty mountains with redwoods becoming cliffs and
rocky shores where they meet the Pacific.

Haven't been in the wilds of CA for years. Just airport hotels!

One of the prettiest spots on the Lost Coast has its own small
airstrip. Should you ever be in the NorCal area with time on your
hands, look up Shelter Cove. Soem nice little motels perched on the
cliffs over the waves. Fantastic place to storm-watch.

i haven;t flown a litle one in California ina looooong time. In fact
last time I was there I flew out what is now John wayne and Jim Arness
was there on the day flying his DeHavilland Beaver. in fact every second
airplane was owned by a movie star according to my host..

And then there's the real reason for visiting the Lost Coast (returning
to our topic of several poasts ago...):

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d4...setung/cow.jpg

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 7th 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.notb
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

,

St.
Raoul
Xemblinosky says...

On 02 Jun 2008 01:35:05 GMT, gregvk
wrote:

St. Raoul Xemblinosky wrote
in :

On 02 Jun 2008 00:35:31 GMT, gregvk

wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in

$8
:

gregvk wrote in
:

@notbxpats.edu
:

[...]

Oh, OK. I just saw a TV article about growing indoors in CA. Seems
there's some folks upset about it..

Bertie

Old June 7th 08, 11:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.notb
Max Isn't Well

[...]

wrote:

St. Raoul Xemblinosky wrote
in :

On 02 Jun 2008 00:35:31 GMT, gregvk

wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
$8
:

gregvk wrote in
:

[...]

There's significantly better odds of Maxine stopping you than of the
FBI/DEA/CAMP/MET or any other alphabet soup boys stopping the growers

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"

PH-GRD breaking through the clouds Tom Hayden Aviation Photos 0 October 2nd 07 08:40 PM
streamer clouds Jose Piloting 11 November 5th 06 03:35 PM
US Standard Class and World Class Nationals at Hobbs Ken Sorenson Soaring 7 July 16th 04 04:03 AM
Blue Clouds Mark Cherry Simulators 0 September 21st 03 12:57 PM
UK Open Class and Club Class Nationals - Lasham Steve Dutton Soaring 0 August 6th 03 10:07 PM