US "heroes" kill another 6 children

Old December 10th 03, 06:39 PM
B2431

Default US "heroes" kill another 6 children

(John Galt)
Date: 12/10/2003 12:05 PM Central Standard Time
The cowards strike again:

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...KILLED?SITE=NV

LAS&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

What would Jesus do? Americans who support the war are anti-Christian
and evil.

These Army scum lost their souls by murdering innocent people:
http://www.nypress.com/16/50/news&columns/cage.cfm

Also, those who support Israel are anti-American traitors.

You need help, son. Let me guess, you are a member of the Aryan Nation?

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Old December 11th 03, 03:05 AM
MadCat

How about --

Ignorance is what all religious people worship.
Why? Because there is NO GOD.

Science has proven 95% (Fact, by the way. If you want me to link you to the
sources then I will) of Christianity is indeed obsolete.

The way our bodies are constructed (If you followed any anatomy properly)
explain why the Bible and the so called God is completely false. Our mind is
an amazing thing, it can create worlds that aren't even there. Mind control
EXISTS and if there was a God, Allah, whatever then why would he let people
be taken over by another Human without choice.

We're talking REAL government mind control here. There's been several
documents around that detail how this is done.

"John Galt" wrote in message
om...
The cowards strike again:

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...LED?SITE=NVLAS

Old December 12th 03, 12:59 AM
BUFDRVR

Gosh, if we could just all get along the world would be a perfect place free
of death and suffering, just as Iraq and Afghanistan were before the US
intervened.

I'm hoping that's sarcasm, you can't be ignorant enough to believe that truely?

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old December 12th 03, 01:34 AM
Jarg

Yes it was sarcasm. I think that became clearer further down the thread.

Jarg

"BUFDRVR" wrote in message
Gosh, if we could just all get along the world would be a perfect place

free
of death and suffering, just as Iraq and Afghanistan were before the US
intervened.

I'm hoping that's sarcasm, you can't be ignorant enough to believe that

truely?

BUFDRVR

"Stay on the bomb run boys, I'm gonna get those bomb doors open if it

harelips
everyone on Bear Creek"

Old December 12th 03, 10:17 PM
Brian Colwell

"John Galt" wrote in message
om...
The cowards strike again:

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...LED?SITE=NVLAS
&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

What would Jesus do? Americans who support the war are anti-Christian
and evil.

These Army scum lost their souls by murdering innocent people:
http://www.nypress.com/16/50/news&columns/cage.cfm

Also, those who support Israel are anti-American traitors.

Science also said you could be in an open trench within half mile of an
Atomic bomb test and you would not suffer from any ill effects !! !!

BMC