Saint Stanislaus 6-4-04

Old June 26th 11, 10:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Saint Stanislaus 6-4-04

Saint Stanislaus says,
"As I close these Words, I beseech you to always remember: You have a
Soul, and your Soul, being with you every moment of every day of your
life, is that Portion of you that is Guided by Divine Light, Divine
Love, and Divine Hope."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JUNE 4,2004 AT 12:31 P.M.

SAINT STANISLAUS

"I am Saint Stanislaus.

There are Several of Us present, and Each of Us are so grateful
to The Father for allowing Us to participate in this Gift of His
Divine Love. This Gift is a Gift of Strength, but Logical
Communication, dealing only with what is conceivable to be able to
follow, to practice, and to aid one's Soul in becoming a Saint.

Human beings of all ages know that Truth is Important, Faith in
The Creator is Important, and the necessity for following All that has
been put into script that aids everyone who reads It, to more
indepthly understand what a Close Association human life has to The
One Who Created All Things: the earth, the moon, the sun, the clouds,
and yes, all that surrounds all these things to give it strength,
hope, and a positive security in being surrounded by the sky, that
only The Creator knew would help the human mentality have a security
that they could see, that they could feel, and that they could use,
giving them strength in their understanding that only a Creator of
Divine Way could have addressed so many means, helping human beings to
feel secure in their daily manner of living.

As I speak to you today, there is so much occurring throughout
the whole universe, and there are millions of human beings going about
their daily way, not concentrating on the sky or the earth, or all the
things that surround them the way I have just spoken before this time,
but I assure you, it is innate in human life to feel the Protection of
The Divine in more ways than just hearing about it, or seeing pictures
of it, because the Soul of each human life has the ability to
strengthen the mentality and the senses regarding the Importance of
human life, and that it is Controlled by a Higher Source.

Children should be enlightened more indepthly on the One Who
Created All Things, and that though they cannot see This Creator as
they know human life to be, they will, through their senses, feel
strength, hope, and the ability to remember that there is a Higher
Authority Controlling all things that surround them.

As I speak differently on this day, I speak to give those who
take the Words and those who will read the Words, to find happiness in
being created a human being, because there is a Goal for That Portion
of human life, the 'Soul'.

We hear some say, 'If my Soul is so important to The Creator, why
can I not see It, or feel It, or talk to It, and be heard in what It
has to reply?' The creation of human life is a Gift of Divine Love,
and is cared for every moment of every day by the One Who Created It,
Who Designed It, and Who, in giving It life, gave It the means, the
way, and the place to live the human life.

As I close these Words, I beseech you to always remember: You
have a Soul, and your Soul, being with you every moment of every day
of your life, is that Portion of you that is Guided by Divine Light,
Divine Love, and Divine Hope."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracle0fStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.