Will the real Lennie the Lurker step forward.

Old March 20th 05, 02:22 AM
Paul

I have read fair few of his posting over the last 4 years or so. It did
not take anywhere that long to figure out that his posts are driven by
some deep emotional problems. If the worst thing he ever does is to
post to a ng, then that is not a such a terrible thing.

So, as I have said before, any rational person trying to amuse him/her
self by goading him, deserves nothing but contempt.

Paul

wrote:
Richard A. Buege,
256 Robert St.
Burlington, WI 53105-2255

Variously known as Greybeard, Lennie the Lurker, rabue, Metalman,
Richard B, and various other aliases
He may have finally soloed a
glider, but it took him a geologic age of making happy controlled
crashes in
the company of an instructor. When he was finally turned loose to solo,
he
scared himself ****less and blamed his aircraft. He has vented about
how
dangerous his own glider is, threatens to cut it up (mostly, I suspect,
to get
a reaction from other glider owners), yet has it rented out to half a
dozen
people. He can't fly anything with a motor because this decrepit old
puppy
can't pass the medical, so he has decided that anything with an engine
is
beneath contempt anyway. Also beneath contempt, according to him, are
any
glider pilots who achieve things he can't -- flights for distance,
competition,
etc. And anybody who isn't in a labor union.
This guy is really a pretty sad sack of ****, if you read the whole
story. Lots
of medical problems, wife died of Parkinson's, kid born with birth
defects, not
only can't get along with glider pilots but can't get along with any of
his
nearby relatives. (claims it's because they're German) and long ago
said he's
moving up to where his Irish relatives live, but hasn't moved yet and I
suspect
they have him figured out anyway and don't want him anywhere near. His
dad was an alcoholic and beat him on a regular basis so he became one
too. His tirades come from an alcohol induced state, cheep bourbon is
his drink of choice. I guess he feels like he is something when
he's plastered.
Doesn't like anybody who is or was in the military either, so he lurks
in gliding, military and other forums and vents.
This guy has enough emotional problems that, as of 9/11, it is probably
a very
good thing that he's not allowed to be pilot in command of any powered
aircraft.
Lennie is not gone, he's reading this right now. He's waiting for
the next sale at the liquor store so he can buy some liquid courage to
communicate with normal people. He will be back, he will be waiting for
someone to say something positive so he can tear it down. It's his
nature.
Anyone that has been around RAS long enough knows Lennie started all
this **** with Al. I don't blame Al at all for reacting the way he
has. Lennie has brought this upon himself. Come on Lennie, you dick,
take a drink put your dukes up and fight.

Old March 20th 05, 03:56 AM

This is the natural progression of his abuse, we are tired of his ****.
He started the war. Imagine the newbie to this group full of
enthusiasm, then they see this ass, how many people has he turned away
from this group because of his negative attitude?. I know several
glider pilots who choose not to participate in RAS because of the
negativity here. Who is the cause of it ? Richard Buege probably
accounts for 80% of it. If he came to my house or the gliderport I fly
at with his attitude I would not hesitate booting him out. There are
those of us who are not afraid of confrontation. If Richard Buege
wants to keep his **** up he is going to get hit where it hurts actors

Old March 20th 05, 05:37 AM
Paul

This is the natural progression of his abuse, we are tired of his ****.=

He started the war.=20

So then why continue it? My initial response was based on the following:

wrote:
Come on Dick I know your lurking.....

Andr=E9 Somers wrote:
Why polute the group even more by
trying to get him to react to you?

wrote:
Because it amuses me.......

Clearly Al wants to see more of Richard's (Lennie's) post.

Imagine the newbie to this group full of
enthusiasm, then they see this ass, how many people has he turned away
from this group because of his negative attitude?.=20

Well it is a possibility.

I know several glider pilots who choose not to participate in RAS becau=

se of the
negativity here. Who is the cause of it ? Richard Buege probably
accounts for 80% of it.=20

No, the negativity and confrontation only occurs after someone responds.

If he came to my house or the gliderport I fly at with his attitude I w=

ould not hesitate booting him out. There are
those of us who are not afraid of confrontation. If Richard Buege
wants to keep his **** up he is going to get hit where it hurts actors

Well I am not afraid of confrontation either, however I would make sure=20
that that the opponent is worth it. Confronting Lennie is hardly an=20
heroic act, I see it as a cowardly one.

Anyway, this thread is not going anywhere, I for one hope that Lennie,=20
whoever he is, can find some peace in whatever he is currently engaged in=
=2E

Paul
Old March 20th 05, 02:29 PM
John Galloway

I agree with Paul.

You fight fire not with fire but with water.

John Galloway

Old March 20th 05, 03:52 PM
scooter

I am a 'newbie' to the group. I know nothing of Lennie or his posts.
All I see is the hatefulness of the responses, baiting and bashing.

If you want not to have off topic, negative and hateful threads - stop
yourselves from responding. It is that simple.

Those of you who find sport and amusement in this stuff should go fly.

Scott Elhardt

Old March 21st 05, 04:42 AM
Metalman

Jason, You are an ass for posting personal names and addresses in this
NG. You have shown everyone here who the real jerk is.
Old March 21st 05, 07:00 AM

Thanks for pointing out the fact I forgot your phone number
Lennie/Metalman

Richard A. Buege
236 Robert St.
Burlington, WI 53105-2255