Mike Moore is a fat tub of vile goo

Old July 2nd 04, 05:19 AM
Brian Burger

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004, Steven P. McNicoll wrote:

"H. Adam Stevens" wrote in message
nk.net...

They don't have to be IMC to be IFR.
But they do need a clearance.
:-)
H.

They don't need a clearance in Class G airspace.

That'd be Class G for "God" airspace, in this case? :

Brian.
(not a Christian myself, but there's some very good poetry in the King
James; I like Genesis 1 a lot as poetry)
Old July 2nd 04, 05:50 AM

Dude, you are SO in the wrong newsgroup...

Apparently you're a pilot - I sincerely hope we never share the same
airspace.

By the way - have you considered that you're overcompensating for your
deeply repressed desires to Sodomize and Gomorrahrize, not to mention an
even more deeply hidden wish to be a Democrat?? This bears some personal
examination on your part, methinks.

Dave Blevins

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 14:55:07 -0400, JJ wrote:

The FAA promotes safety by forcing the vast majority of their hard
working "Moral" people to
shut up and accept perverted lifestyles? I personally know from many
sources the FAA
is in turmoil. The social engineering is out of control and many
experienced people especially white
heterosexual males are leaving in droves.

In "your" universe, if the loss of highly trained people is promoting
safety and "fairness", we are in trouble.
Homosexuals make up a very small portion of the population. What if
pedophiles and bestiality was
deemed "OK" by the social engineering PC thought police? Would that
"promote" safety in the aviation system?
What about the fairness to moral and christian people who are disgusted
by perverted behavior?

I know of a FAA Regional office that hung a Gay pride banner in a
Government facility but REFUSED to
allow a Christian or Christmas banner. Is that fair in "your universe"?

The bottom line is our Federal Government endorsed by Democrats is
becoming an immoral **** hole