USAF, F-15 and F-16 are ****!

Old June 21st 04, 04:56 AM
noname

Default USAF, F-15 and F-16 are ****!

They were totally useless on 9/11.

Old June 21st 04, 05:05 AM
Krztalizer

A Finnish troll. My, how original.
Old June 21st 04, 05:24 AM
John A. Weeks III

In article , noname
wrote:

They were totally useless on 9/11.

So was every other fighter plane in the world.
And you were pretty useless that day, too, so
shove your troll up your arse and crawl back
into your hole with Saddam.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications
http://www.johnweeks.com
Old June 21st 04, 05:05 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Emilio" wrote in message

But how many Sidewinders will it take to bring down commercial airliner

with
4 engines? Don't the missile just go after the engine exhaust? F16

carries
2 missiles and that will not bring them down.

Well, 2 missiles won't necessarily ensure the downing of a 4-engined
airliner, but 2 missiles are certainly capable of bringing one down.

Old June 21st 04, 05:06 PM
Emilio

Contemplating shooting down commercial airliner is not an easy thing. It
reminds me of WW2 German gun camera footage of flying B17 getting pelted
with bullets from point blank range; no one firing back. The gunner must be
all down.

But how many Sidewinders will it take to bring down commercial airliner with
4 engines? Don't the missile just go after the engine exhaust? F16 carries
2 missiles and that will not bring them down.

Shooting guns at the fuselage to bring it down reminds me of the gun camera
footage. Bush stands tall and tells the world "We will kill it!" I don't
really think he know what he is saying. He is not the triggerman.

Emilio

Old June 21st 04, 10:56 PM
Pete

"noname" wrote in message
They were totally useless on 9/11.

Your post has been declined, because it only earned 0.5 on the
Troll-O-Meter.

Edit for content and resubmit.

Pete