Allow me to share today's activities

Old November 9th 03, 08:39 PM
Frederick Wilson

Just for you Jerry

http://home.insightbb.com/~fawilson/

"Jerry Wass" wrote in message
Weeell, I'd lak to see dem pitchers, but I'se gots Nutscrape 4.8 "N I don
Hahyou,
'n I gess I don gits to see 'em--I tried punchin anything that looked like

button...

Frederick Wilson wrote:

Something about freedom to do so.

"karel adams" wrote in message
could anyone enlighten me
as to what this has to do
with homebuilt aircraft?

"Frederick Wilson" schreef in bericht
Today was a good day at my airfield. Please visit the link below and
see the
Army's Finest training to protect our freedoms.

This was at Camp Atterbury, IN (11II).

Please let me know what you think.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/frederick_a

Thank you,
Fred

Old November 9th 03, 09:55 PM
Holger Stephan

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 15:47:39 +0000, Larry Smith wrote:
Littlejohn, coming from you, THAT is sanctimony and hypocrisy.

*** +--------------+
**** |*** PLEASE*** |
**** | DO NOT* FEED |
**** |* THE TROLLS* |
**** |--The RAH Mgt.|
**** +------++------+
*********** ||
**** o o o* ||*** *
*** ,,\|/,,,||,,,/,,,
*** ---+--------------

Old November 11th 03, 10:59 AM
Frederick Wilson

Your such a dork. I guess you do not see the reason or the cause of freedom
if it slapped you in the face. But then again, maybe you do not want
freedom. At any rate, freedom allows the opportunity to build and fly
airplanes for personal enjoyment.

Fred

"karel adams" wrote in message
Then I take you have also posted them to
and

???

Old November 11th 03, 03:45 PM
Frederick Wilson

I can resemble that :-), FWIW Dork is more of a comical thing around where I
am from as opposed to Jack @$$. Which of course I am not calling you.

Fred

"karel adams" wrote in message
Well if you call me dork for pointing out
that freedom is also required to have
the opportunity of playing volleyball
then I'll be proud to be a dork
(whatever that my be)
even it's only a nitwit calling me that

Your such a dork. I guess you do not see the reason or the cause of

freedom
if it slapped you in the face. But then again, maybe you do not want
freedom. At any rate, freedom allows the opportunity to build and fly
airplanes for personal enjoyment.

Fred

"karel adams" wrote in message
Then I take you have also posted them to
and

???

Old November 13th 03, 05:39 AM
Bruce A. Frank

Mr. Adams,

I am not familiar with you. I don't hang out here on RAH as much as I
used to because I am trying to get some work done on my project. So your
posts on this subject are the first impression I have of you. Do you
naturally come by the ability to be so asinine or do you just come here
to practice?

Bruce A. Frank

karel adams wrote:

Then I take you have also posted them to
and

???

Old November 13th 03, 09:59 AM
Holger Stephan

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 05:39:45 +0000, Bruce A. Frank wrote:

Mr. Adams,

I am not familiar with you. I don't hang out here on RAH as much as I
used to because I am trying to get some work done on my project. So your
posts on this subject are the first impression I have of you. Do you
naturally come by the ability to be so asinine or do you just come here
to practice?

Bruce A. Frank

Without your follow-up here I would have taken Mr. Adams attack as one
more of those low grade aggressions that seem to have found a commonplace
here at RAH. In any of the multiple other discussion groups I participate
in this would have triggered a number of responses, explaining to Mr.
Adams his attitude and language was inappropriate for this forum.

Thank you, Bruce, for taking the time to give this feedback. Maybe there
is a chance to bring RAH to once again accept basic rules of respect and
politeness. I suspect Mr. Adam, by using Internet related terminology
correctly, to be of younger generation. Possibly he is trying to fill into
the foot steps of the BObs here. Whatever your motivation has been, Mr.
Adams, please know there is good number of RAH members (some,
unfortunately, former) who do not appreciate such tone.

- Holger
Old November 13th 03, 02:03 PM
- Barnyard BOb -

Thank you, Bruce, for taking the time to give this feedback. Maybe there
is a chance to bring RAH to once again accept basic rules of respect and
politeness. I suspect Mr. Adam, by using Internet related terminology
correctly, to be of younger generation.

ONCE AGAIN???

What are you smoking, Holger?????
RAH has NEVER ACCEPTED ANY SUCH RULES
as long as I've been here from any Net Nazis.

....Possibly he is trying to fill into
the foot steps of the BObs here. Whatever your motivation has been, Mr.
Adams, please know there is good number of RAH members (some,
unfortunately, former) who do not appreciate such tone.

- Holger

Get your head right, Holger.
What you and others of your misguided ilk appreciate
is counter to the practice of FREE SPEECH.

If you're truly into "peace, civility and tranquility"
mode, why must you have it both ways by stirring
**** using my name? You had to know I would
meet you eye to eye about this latest turd of yours.
I'm not much on pious bull**** and I don't think
others here generally are either. So....
Proceed at your own risk.

FYI --

RAH is what it is and has always been.....
An unmoderated group where most anything
andy everything can happen. It's the nature
of REAL freedom. There is little need for prim
and proper assholes to muck it up with prissy
and ****y notions of what RAH need be.

Count your lucky stars that I and other military
veterans have served, so you could spout
whatever you like here pretty much with
impunity... just like I do.

In case you haven't noticed, I've never even
remotely hinted about how you or anyone else
here should practice FREE SPEECH. Please
allow me the same freedom. It is my right as well
as yours and protected by the US Constitution.

Please consider...
Starting a moderated group in your own image,
if the BOb's here are too much for you to TOLERATE.

Once again, Holger...
Get your head right or **** off.

If you want respect...
EARN IT.

Have a nice day.

Barnyard BOb -- CANG, TNG, USAF veteran

Old November 13th 03, 06:26 PM
Holger Stephan

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:00:57 +0000, karel adams wrote:
As to my tone: I already explained that it was Fred's reply that got me
surly. Is he to blame then, or me?

KA
old enough to have gained some wisdom young enough to forget it once in
a while

Maybe you're right and I over reacted for which I would like to
apologize.

You say a more subtle language is wasted in this country. I think you can
give it more credit.

I hope you'll find the time and funds to start a project. There are many
unfinished projects abandoned in hangars and barns that can be had for a
few hundred bucks, if only located. I found one nearby, the widow was
happy to receive $1500 and then I yanked stuff from it and sold it at eBay
for more afterward. That project was advertised on T-A-P.

Best of luck

Holger
Old November 13th 03, 06:26 PM
Holger Stephan

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:03:51 +0000, - Barnyard BOb - wrote:
ONCE AGAIN???

What are you smoking, Holger?????
RAH has NEVER ACCEPTED ANY SUCH RULES as long as I've been here from any
Net Nazis.

It is not at all about Net Nazi rules or to restrict free speech. And I
have yet to see an Internet discussion group (be it on the newsnet or a
mailing list) with such a rude attitude from day 1. That is established by
a few who get a kick out of assaulting others. Then they find some
followers on that playground.

It doesn't have to be that way. RAH is really the most aggressive place on
the Internet I stop by regularly. I've heard from numerous others who
agree and a good part turned their back on RAH because of this.

You like it that way and it comes to no surprise you use displaced
references to the right of free speech and Net Nazis to defend your
habitat.

**** using my name? You had to know I would meet you eye to eye about
this latest turd of yours. I'm not much on pious bull**** and I don't
think others here generally are either. So.... Proceed at your own risk.

No, we're not meeting eye to eye, meaning in person, and that may be part
of the problem. We wouldn't be half as rude if this was a real discussion
in person.

BTW, what is that veterans talk about? It is not needed to respect you as
RAH member. Especially you with your vast aviation knowledge and your
excellently written postings that I do enjoy to read. At the same time you
are the archetype of notorious attacker, and that's why I referred to you
earlier.

- Holger

Old November 13th 03, 08:42 PM
Gig Giacona

"Holger Stephan" wrote in message It doesn't
have to be that way. RAH is really the most aggressive place on
the Internet I stop by regularly. I've heard from numerous others who
agree and a good part turned their back on RAH because of this.

You must not get out much. RAH is a nursery school compared to
alt.folklore.urban