Sebring and Hitlaw

Old January 14th 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

In article .com,
says...

wrote:
Juan Jimenez wrote:
Yo Hitlaw, have you been spotted at the Sebring show? chuckle

Yes I was!!! And I also was within arms length from your puppet
master, he didn't even say hello. He did his normal run over and join
into a conversation with some people so he would have a witness if I
decided to terrorize him and then he left the premises. I looked around
behind him expecting to find you liplocked to his ass but fortunately
for you I had no such luck.

Besides what business is it of yours where I show up. For the record
I'll likely be there all four days then it is off to some other far off
land.

Frank M.Hitlaw on vacation in Sebring,

Geez, it sure is nice to be treated like a celebrity. Brad and
Angelina spotted in Hollywood,Madonna seen in London and Frank spotted
at the LSA Expo in Florida.

zzzzoom spots me turns pale, hides,then flees. The real gut buster
was the next thing he does is to notify the other half of the bull****
brotherhood.

Frank M.Hitlaw on vacation in Sebring

Hey Frank
I remember just how fast he ran to call the cops when we ate some of his
chicken. I bet he ran like that all his life .Maybe you should have told zoom
that jaun said you didn't have the balls to meet zoom face to face. I guess we
all know who lacks the testicular fortitude round these parts,and it ain't you
LOL!!!

Chuck S

Old January 15th 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article .com,
says...

wrote:
Juan Jimenez wrote:
[...]

Hi Chuck;

It's pretty amazing when just the fact that the moozzz seeing me at a
public event is enough to throw him and his butt boy into a tizzie. Of
course with him not having the balls to say something directly to me it
can't be expected that he would have the balls to admit to how it
really went down. The only thing posted on Thursday by ANN's EIC or his
mouthpiece yawn regarding the first day of the LSA Expo was the fact
that I was spotted there. Now that shows where their priorities are,
yes sir we cover the important news concerning aviation.

As for the Puerto Rican hippo he can't even keep his stories
straight. A little over a year ago he was accusing me of working on the
Mandala 737 that crashed in Medan Indonesia. In this thread he inferred
that I wasn't an A&P. Also he made the statement that I have been here
in Sebring staying at my mothers for the past 10 years. Either I am an
A&P and was overseas working or I don't have a license and have been
here in Florida. That shows that he just spews this stuff to try to
stir up crap. We'll see how how he is when he isn't hiding behind a
keyboard probably a whimp and a blimp all rolled into one.

Frank M.Hitlaw, assistant chief chicken thief;
P.S. Say hello to El Pollo Loco for me...

Old January 15th 07, 01:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

As for the Puerto Rican hippo he can't even keep his stories
straight. A little over a year ago he was accusing me of working on the
Mandala 737 that crashed in Medan Indonesia. In this thread he inferred
that I wasn't an A&P. Also he made the statement that I have been here
in Sebring staying at my mothers for the past 10 years. Either I am an
A&P and was overseas working or I don't have a license and have been
here in Florida. That shows that he just spews this stuff to try to
stir up crap. We'll see how how he is when he isn't hiding behind a
keyboard probably a whimp and a blimp all rolled into one.

It's both of their standard procedures ,make an accusation designed to harm
someone then refuse to back it up with facts.Both zoom and jaun are poor excuses
for journalists good Journalists have facts ,names ,dates etc. not just a
comment. zoom is jelous of Laurel because she is doing so well without him .Now
that she made Captain she accomplished a lot more in the last few years then
zoom has all his life. A lot of us are very proud of her.

Mr tuff guy jaun met some RAH guys at one of the airshows and he was a mr milk
toast all polite and pleasent.Even brought his kid along to hide behind just in
case.For all his bluster and bravado on the net he was a little mouse when
meeting RAH guys face to face or should I say mano i mano? LOL!!!

No worries Frank he doesn't want to meet you face to face it's easy to be brave
from behind a keyboard. Have a nice vacation and say Hi to Mom for me .

See ya

Chuck (aka el Pollo Loco) S RAH-14/1 ret

Old January 15th 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
I remember just how fast he ran to call the cops when we ate some of his
chicken.

As opposed to you mouthing off about ducks in a row for years now, and
claiming jim was taking pictures of you and changing lenses when he only had
one, or that he couldn't get into SNF when it was you who was not anywhere
to be seen when we went looking for you?

All bark, no bite, all mouth, no credibility. LOL!

Old January 15th 07, 07:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
I remember just how fast he ran to call the cops when we ate some of his
chicken.

As opposed to you mouthing off about ducks in a row for years now, and
claiming jim was taking pictures of you and changing lenses when he only had
one, or that he couldn't get into SNF when it was you who was not anywhere
to be seen when we went looking for you?

All bark, no bite, all mouth, no credibility. LOL!

Hey jumbo get your stories straight. Now you're saying I was in
Indonesia hiding from your cowardly pal.
Earlier in this thread you said I was here in Sebring for the last 10
years. Other guys didn't have any problem finding me in the data base
why did you?

We need to really get to the bottom of why you left Texas. I know
that Texans don't take well to homosexuals does this have something to
do with your move? I checked your profile(the one right beside your
name here) and found that you have posted on a Homosexual politics news
group. Why does this kind of activity interest you, inquiring minds
want to know?

Frank M.Hitlaw on vacation in Sebring

Old January 16th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
I remember just how fast he ran to call the cops when we ate some of his
chicken.

As opposed to you mouthing off about ducks in a row for years now,

don't worry about the Ducks their fine and multiplying..

and
claiming jim was taking pictures of you and changing lenses when he only had
one,

He did take my picture it was published on the Awful News Network you know that
so why are you lying that he didn't?? As far as the lens goes I saw him put the
long lens on maybe he didn't have another one but so what? He still took a
picture of me and Bink in our booth and I have a picture of him with the long
lens on his camera taken by one of my guys .So what!!

or that he couldn't get into SNF when it was you who was not anywhere
to be seen when we went looking for you?

He isn't allowed into SnF and he got in by a fluke, if you couldn't find me you
weren't looking .If you were looking for me somebody around my booth would have
said so, everyone in my booth knows what zoom looks like.

All bark, no bite, all mouth, no credibility. LOL!

Say what you want but I test flew all the planes I ever built so it's not all
bark-bite and mouth .That description fits you way better then me OH Great
Coward to test fly your BD lawn dart. As far as credibility goes it's not my
credibility that's in doubt around here.I didn't have to sneak into SnF and hope
certain people didn't see me because believe me I wish I would have spotted zoom
on the grounds just to watch how fast they threw his butt out.LOL!!!

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old January 17th 07, 11:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

All bark, no bite, all mouth, no credibility. LOL!

Man! That's worse than the pot calling the kettle "black1" That's the
"sex pot" calling the kettle "kinky!"

Juan has to plagarize to use the word "credibility" in a sentence!
Still doesn't know what the word means!

Old January 17th 07, 10:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

..Maybe you should have told zoom
that jaun said you didn't have the balls to meet zoom face to face. I guess we
all know who lacks the testicular fortitude round these parts,and it ain't you
LOL!!!

Chuck S

Now, Chuck, that's not true! Jim Campbell has ALWAYS had the
"Testicular Fortitude!" It just imploded when he was a teenager and
he's spent the rest of his life "Feelin' like a woman," as Shania Twain
might put it!

Constantly going through life with a man's testicles in his mouth...in
particular, his own! LOL!!!