Taxi Marker

Old February 27th 08, 07:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Jehad Zamel

Default Taxi Marker

FamilyNet International Newsgate

}

hi
Why the taxi marker not founde in taxi way
in FSX..

Thanks
Jehad Zamel

... So easy, a child could do it. Child sold separately.
--- MultiMail/MS-DOS v0.49

FamilyNet Internet Gated Mail
http://www.familynet-international.org

Old February 29th 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
RandyL[_2_]

Hi Zahmel,
At what airports are you missing the taxiway markers? They are present
in my FSX. If you tell us the airports, then we can check to see if they are
present there.
Thanks...

Randy L.

--
Remember: Any landing that you can walk away from,
is a landing that you can be fined, sued, or prosecuted for.

Old February 29th 08, 01:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Jehad Zamel

FamilyNet International Newsgate

}

I miss taxiway in OEJN airport, by the way in FS2004 the
taxiway markers was founde in all airport.

Best Regards
Jehad Zamel

Ra Hi Zahmel,
Ra At what airports are you missing the taxiway markers? They are
Ra present in my FSX. If you tell us the airports, then we can check to
Ra see if they are present there.
Ra Thanks...

Ra Randy L.

Ra --
Ra Remember: Any landing that you can walk away from,
Ra is a landing that you can be fined, sued, or prosecuted for.

Ra "Jehad Zamel" wrote in message
Ra ...
FamilyNet International Newsgate

}

hi
Why the taxi marker not founde in taxi way
in FSX..

Thanks
Jehad Zamel

.. So easy, a child could do it. Child sold separately.
--- MultiMail/MS-DOS v0.49

FamilyNet Internet Gated Mail
http://www.familynet-international.org

Ra --- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2
Ra * Origin: http://www.familynet-international.net (8:8/2003)

... The number you have dailed...Nine-one-one...has been changed.

Old March 3rd 08, 09:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
RandyL[_2_]

Hi Jehad,
In my copy of FSX, all of the taxiway markers are in place. I don't know whey they aren't there in yours. Here what they look like in mine:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c6...lator/OEJN.jpg

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Randy L.