Carrier aircrews with too much time on their hands...

Old October 23rd 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
Yeff

Default Carrier aircrews with too much time on their hands...

Video he http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqaWdkdFb3Y&eurl=

--

-Jeff B. (impressed with their creativity)
zoomie at fastmail fm
Old October 23rd 06, 08:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
Ralph_S

Yeff wrote:
Video he http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqaWdkdFb3Y&eurl=

--

-Jeff B. (impressed with their creativity)
zoomie at fastmail fm

Wow! It looks like they got pretty much the whole squadron involved.
Pump it! Very nice.

Cheers,
Ralph

Old October 23rd 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
Ralph_S

Ralph_S wrote:
Yeff wrote:
Video he http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqaWdkdFb3Y&eurl=

--

-Jeff B. (impressed with their creativity)
zoomie at fastmail fm

Wow! It looks like they got pretty much the whole squadron involved.
Pump it! Very nice.

Cheers,
Ralph

They've done another one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEkYqL9n7vo&NR

Cheers,
Ralph

Old October 23rd 06, 09:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
Gashauler

"Ralph_S" wrote in message
ups.com...

Ralph_S wrote:
Yeff wrote:
Video he http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqaWdkdFb3Y&eurl=

--

-Jeff B. (impressed with their creativity)
zoomie at fastmail fm

Wow! It looks like they got pretty much the whole squadron involved.
Pump it! Very nice.

Cheers,
Ralph

They've done another one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEkYqL9n7vo&NR

Cheers,
Ralph

After working 12 to 14 hours a day what a better relief. Great job.

Old October 23rd 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
Paul J. Adam

In message , Yeff
writes
Video he http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqaWdkdFb3Y&eurl=

Nice to see the E-2C get some camera glamour.

--
Scientific results cannot be used efficiently by soldiers who have no
understanding of them, and scientists cannot produce results useful for

Paul J. Adam - mainbox{at}jrwlynch[dot]demon(dot)codotuk
Old October 24th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
John Weiss[_1_]

"Ralph_S" wrote...

Video he http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqaWdkdFb3Y&eurl=

They've done another one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEkYqL9n7vo&NR

A couple of the better (if tamer) cruise flicks I've seen!

Of course, the stuff we used to do in 1989 and prior is WAY too politically
incorrect today...

Old October 24th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
Michael Wise

In article ,
eponymous cowherd wrote:

Video he http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqaWdkdFb3Y&eurl=

It was better than I expected. As the name Spunk Productions suggests, I
think the real issue was not too much time, but not enough women on
their hands.

For me, its just odd seeing women on a carrier period (no pun intended).
; )

--Mike

Old October 24th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
Jim Carriere

Ralph_S wrote:
Ralph_S wrote:
Yeff wrote:
Video he http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqaWdkdFb3Y&eurl=

--

-Jeff B. (impressed with their creativity)
zoomie at fastmail fm

Wow! It looks like they got pretty much the whole squadron involved.
Pump it! Very nice.

Cheers,
Ralph

They've done another one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEkYqL9n7vo&NR

Anyone ever seen a recruiting ad that shows as much camaraderie as these
videos? All of these guys are having a _really_ good time, and it's
_really_ obvious. Added plus they're famous now.
Old October 24th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 18:45:04 GMT, Yeff wrote:

Video he http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqaWdkdFb3Y&eurl=

Glad to see morale is high. Hope they are all working safely and
return in good shape.
Dave

Stupid Question Crash Lander Piloting 35 July 23rd 06 02:39 AM
The Accumulated Time Scoring System hannu Soaring 1 December 15th 05 12:24 PM
NTSB: USAF included? Larry Dighera Piloting 10 September 11th 05 10:33 AM
Long flight today... Steve R. Rotorcraft 1 October 21st 04 11:16 PM