Gold Distance Newspaper article

Old June 10th 10, 04:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default Gold Distance Newspaper article

After my gold distance flight in the Cherokee the locals I met gave me
the email address for the local newspaper editor. They've got a
weekly paper so I submitted an article with a few pictures. I thought
it turned out pretty well. made the front page!

http://www.fcjournal.net/-community-...-to-falls-city
Old June 10th 10, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bildan

On Jun 10, 9:25*am, Tony wrote:
After my gold distance flight in the Cherokee the locals I met gave me
the email address for the local newspaper editor. *They've got a
weekly paper so I submitted an article with a few pictures. *I thought
it turned out pretty well. made the front page!

http://www.fcjournal.net/-community-...-to-falls-city

Outstanding! Congratulations on both the flight and the article. I
wish a lot more people would do this.

Bill Daniels
Old June 10th 10, 04:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Randy[_2_]

Congratulations on your great flight!. It is encouraging to see pilots
attempt and accomplish badge flights with older gliders. Your flight
should encourage other pilots to go for it.
Your article was very well written. Thanks for sharing your flight!
Maybe this year, a few of us from Tulsa, OK might get up there and
try some soaring out of your area.

Randy

http://talihinasoaring.com/
Old June 11th 10, 03:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Vsoars

On Jun 10, 10:25*am, Tony wrote:
After my gold distance flight in the Cherokee the locals I met gave me
the email address for the local newspaper editor. *They've got a
weekly paper so I submitted an article with a few pictures. *I thought
it turned out pretty well. made the front page!

http://www.fcjournal.net/-community-...-to-falls-city

Terrific flight and terrific article!!! Just the kind of media
attention soaring needs.
Old June 11th 10, 02:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob

On Jun 10, 8:25*am, Tony wrote:
After my gold distance flight in the Cherokee the locals I met gave me
the email address for the local newspaper editor. *They've got a
weekly paper so I submitted an article with a few pictures. *I thought
it turned out pretty well. made the front page!

http://www.fcjournal.net/-community-...-to-falls-city

A FUN flight. And good PR for the sport. Good general public
appeal. More flights, and articles like this, and our sport might
grow again.

Bob T.
Old June 11th 10, 06:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike[_8_]

On Jun 10, 9:25*am, Tony wrote:
After my gold distance flight in the Cherokee the locals I met gave me
the email address for the local newspaper editor. *They've got a
weekly paper so I submitted an article with a few pictures. *I thought
it turned out pretty well. made the front page!

http://www.fcjournal.net/-community-...g-to-falls-cit

Great article Tony!

Would be wonderful in a magazine like "Boys Life".

(USA) Nice newspaper article Tuno Soaring 5 February 20th 10 12:42 AM
Nice Newspaper Article Vsoars Soaring 0 February 18th 10 08:58 PM
Gold Distance, or Darwin award? Matt Herron Jr. Soaring 6 July 15th 07 03:16 PM
Good newspaper article Thomas Knauff Soaring 1 April 24th 05 11:31 PM
Interesting Newspaper Article EDR Piloting 1 January 30th 04 03:50 PM