CPLH baybee!!

Old February 28th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default CPLH baybee!!

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
Just walked in the door from my latest checkride - Commercial Pilot
Helicopter. Busted a 94 on the written in about 40 mins. Oral this
morning wasn't very difficult but then again, I've been nose in the
books for baout 5 hours/night for the past two weeks. I didn't think
I flew very well, but once we landed, the DPE said, "Congratulations,
you're a commercial helicopter pilot." Sweet!!

Excellent news Kev, well done. In fact, ****ING well done :-)

I'm a bit green, but it still ives me pleasure to hear your continuing
progress and success.

'Grats again.

--
Beav
OMF#19

mail is beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com (with the obvious changes)

Old March 1st 06, 12:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 23:25:47 -0000, "Beav"
wrote:

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
Just walked in the door from my latest checkride - Commercial Pilot
Helicopter. Busted a 94 on the written in about 40 mins. Oral this
morning wasn't very difficult but then again, I've been nose in the
books for baout 5 hours/night for the past two weeks. I didn't think
I flew very well, but once we landed, the DPE said, "Congratulations,
you're a commercial helicopter pilot." Sweet!!

Excellent news Kev, well done. In fact, ****ING well done :-)

Thanks. had to delve deep into my anorak-ness to catch up on my
studies, but I managed to recover nicely.

Nothing wrong with anorakness:-)

I'm a bit green, but it still ives me pleasure to hear your continuing
progress and success.

Well, I envy your Zed while I totter around on my SV.

So does my pal who rides an SV, but I still can't /keep/ it airbourne and
even when I do manage to get it off the deck, it's not a vertical take
off:-(

Steering goes a bit wallowy in the air too.

Old March 3rd 06, 12:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 11:31:50 -0000, "Beav"
wrote:

Nothing wrong with anorakness:-)

At times. A least I'm not at the airport, clipboard in hand,
scribbling down tail numbers...

And getting arrested in Greece for spying. (It happened to some Brit plane
anoraks a year or two ago)

Well, I envy your Zed while I totter around on my SV.

So does my pal who rides an SV, but I still can't /keep/ it airbourne and
even when I do manage to get it off the deck, it's not a vertical take
off:-(

I've had a couple excursions like that on the SV - not many, but a
few.

They break the day up, although they can break the bike up too if you're not
careful:-)

Steering goes a bit wallowy in the air too.

Loss of tail rotor effectiveness, eh?

And a reduction in forward speed. It's a bugger I tell thee, a reet bugger

CPLH baybee!! B4RT Rotorcraft 0 February 27th 06 10:51 PM
CPLH baybee!! Steve R Rotorcraft 1 February 27th 06 08:57 PM
CPLH baybee!! Shiver Rotorcraft 0 February 27th 06 07:39 AM
CPLH baybee!! Jim Carriere Rotorcraft 0 February 27th 06 05:45 AM
CPLH baybee!! Ol Shy & Bashful Rotorcraft 0 February 27th 06 04:17 AM