FA: Like to own a REAL piece of a Concorde??

Old July 18th 03, 07:01 PM
Ann Eccles

Default FA: Like to own a REAL piece of a Concorde??

This is serious stuff! I'll be straight with you - I know the guy who's
auctioning these, but I also know they're real.The following links are to
ebay auctions for actual Concorde cockpit dial faces - N1, N2, and EGT, for
those in the know. So if you want to go one step further than pens and
wallets in the memorabilia stakes, check out the following links:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=218415404 4

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=218415487 2

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=218415587 4

Yes, I've bid for them all, because I really want a set! But I suspect
they'll go out of my range. Maybe he'll be nice to me though...

Don't take my word for it - read the auctions, speak to the guy, and judge
for yourselves.