Press Release for Immediate Circulation

Old October 15th 08, 12:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.soaring
Avionics

Default Press Release for Immediate Circulation

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

“Narco Avionics and XCOM Avionics, Manufacturing Partnership Agreement”

Fort Washington, Pennsylvania – USA

Mr. Michael Coates, CEO and President of XCOM Avionics and Mr. Alan
Hanks, CEO and President of Narco Avionics, Inc. have announced their
October 9, 2008 signing of a “Joint Manufacturing Agreement”, whereby
Narco Avionics, Inc. will “Manufacture”, “Inventory”, “Service” and
“Support”, the XCOM Avionics, XCOM VHF 2 ¼” COM Transceiver.

All manufacturing and support operations will be conducted from the
Narco Avionics, Inc. Fort Washington, Pennsylvania Manufacturing Plant
by regular Narco Avionics Employees and will be supported by XCOM
Avionics a well known Australian Company, Engineering and Technical
Support Personnel.

Coates and Hanks have both expressed great enthusiasm for the new
venture and acknowledged very positive feelings about future program
expansion possibilities including several new product lines and ongoing
product certification.

The XCOM Avionics, XCOM VHF 2 ¼” COM Transceiver, will be on display in
the Narco Avionics, Inc. “Display Booth” at the 2008 AOPA Convention in
San Jose, California November 6-8, 2008.

End.
Old October 15th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Hickey

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

“Narco Avionics and XCOM Avionics, Manufacturing Partnership Agreement”

Interesting.
I was just about to reach for the phone to see if I could find out why
Narco does not answer my emails. I have inquired twice about having
my Narco Mark 12D upgraded to the D+, and have sent emails asking
about schedule, and so far have not received any reply. Guess I will
give the phone a try.

Tim Hickey

Zenith CH-300 Driver.

Good Press sisu1a Soaring 2 May 2nd 08 03:44 PM
Twentieth Annual Captain Zoom April First Parody Press Release. [email protected] Home Built 51 April 9th 07 03:34 PM
Rocket Racing Pilot PRESS RELEASE Aviation News Home Built 5 April 2nd 06 05:10 AM
Hmm. REALLY not understanding circulation xerj Piloting 22 September 19th 05 11:32 PM
EAA SWRFI Press Release, March 25 2005 DAP Home Built 0 April 26th 05 09:03 PM