U.S. Navy 'Top Gun' Pilot Questions 9/11

Old September 7th 07, 07:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default U.S. Navy 'Top Gun' Pilot Questions 9/11

U.S. Navy 'Top Gun' pilot, Commander Ralph Kolstad, started
questioning the official account of 9/11 within days of the event. It
just didn't make any sense to me, he said. And now 6 years after 9/11
he says, When one starts using his own mind, and not what one was
told, there is very little to believe in the official story.

Now retired, Commander Kolstad was a top-rated fighter pilot during
his 20-year Navy career. Early in his career, he was accorded the
honor of being selected to participate in the Navy's Top Gun' air
combat school, officially known as the U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons
School. The Tom Cruise movie, Top Gun reflects the experience of the
young Navy pilots at the school. Eleven years later, Commander Kolstad
was further honored by being selected to become a Top Gun' adversary
instructor. While in the Navy, he flew F-4 Phantoms, A-4 Skyhawks, and
F-14 Tomcats and completed 250 aircraft carrier landings.

Commander Kolstad had a second career after his 20 years of Navy
active and reserve service and served as a commercial airline pilot
for 27 years, flying for American Airlines and other domestic and
international careers. He flew Boeing 727, 757 and 767, McDonnell
Douglas MD-80, and Fokker F-100 airliners. He has flown a total of
over 23,000 hours in his career.

Commander Kolstad is especially critical of the account of American
Airlines Flight 77 that allegedly crashed into the Pentagon. He says,
At the Pentagon, the pilot of the Boeing 757 did quite a feat of
flying. I have 6,000 hours of flight time in Boeing 757's and 767's
and I could not have flown it the way the flight path was described.

Commander Kolstad adds, I was also a Navy fighter pilot and Air Combat
Instructor and have experience flying low altitude, high speed
aircraft. I could not have done what these beginners did. Something
stinks to high heaven!'

He points to the physical evidence at the Pentagon impact site and
asks in exasperation, Where is the damage to the wall of the Pentagon
from the wings' Where are the big pieces that always break away in an
accident' Where is all the luggage' Where are the miles and miles of
wire, cable, and lines that are part and parcel of any large aircraft'
Where are the steel engine parts' Where is the steel landing gear'
Where is the tail section that would have broken into large pieces'?

But no major element of the official account of 9/11 is spared from
Commander Kolstad's criticism. Regarding the alleged impact site of
United Airlines Flight 93 near Shanksville, PA, he asks, Where is any
of the wreckage' Of all the pictures I have seen, there is only a
hole! Where is any piece of a crashed airplane' Why was the area
cordoned off, and no inspection allowed by the normal accident
personnel' Where is any evidence at all'?

Commander Kolstad also questions many aspects of the attack on the
World Trade Center. How could a steel and concrete building collapse
after being hit by a Boeing 767' Didn't the engineers design it to
withstand a direct hit from a Boeing 707, approximately the same size
and weight of the 767' The evidence just doesn't add up."

"Why did the second building collapse before the first one, which had
been burning for 20 minutes longer after a direct hit, especially when
the second one hit was just a glancing blow' If the fire was so hot,
then why were people looking out the windows and in the destroyed
areas' Why have so many members of the New York Fire Department
reported seeing or hearing many explosions' before the buildings
collapsed'?

Commander Kolstad summarized his frustration with the investigation
and disbelief of the official account of 9/11, If one were to act as
an accident investigator, one would look at the evidence, and then
construct a plausible scenario as to what led to the accident. In this
case, we were told the story and then the evidence was built to
support the story. What happened to any intelligent investigation'
Every question leads to another question that has not been answered by
anyone in authority. This is just the beginning as to why I don't
believe the official story' and why I want the truth to be told.?

Commander Kolstad is just one of the many military and commercial
pilots who have publicly expressed serious concerns about the official
account of 9/11. Statements from more than 30 other pilots are
available at http://PatriotsQuestion911.com .

www.patriotsquestion911.com

Find out watch Alex Jones's Terrorstorm

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sep...stions_911.htm

Old September 7th 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Paul kgyy

On Sep 7, 2:27 pm, "Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATsuddenlink.net
U.S. Navy 'Top Gun' pilot, Commander Ralph Kolstad, started
questioning the official account of 9/11 within days of the event.

Are the drug stores running low on these guy's meds or is it just because we
are close to 9/11/07?

Naw, people stop taking the meds when they feel OK, thinking they
don't need them any more.

Old September 7th 07, 09:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Sep 8, 8:00 am, Bob Moore wrote:
Orval Fairbairn wrote

A retired Navy guy, then commercial airline pilot and only 6,000
hours?

I read it as 23,00 hours.

I'd suggest the onset of senile dementia and deference to
unprovenanced authority

Old September 7th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrote

Are the drug stores running low on these guy's meds or is it just because
we are close to 9/11/07?

Hey, I ran into a nutcase like this guy, a couple weeks ago while waiting
for an oil change. They really believe all this stuff.

The sad thing is, that there are meds that could make their lives close to
normal. They won't see anyone about them, because they don't think anything
is wrong with them; it is the rest of the world.

My nutcase is of the opinion that there never were any moon landings, also.

I had always heard about people like that, and now I have met one. Wow.
Wow.
--
Jim in NC

Old September 8th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

Default Way Effing OT - U.S. Navy 'Top Gun' Pilot Questions his sanity

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrote

Are the drug stores running low on these guy's meds or is it just because
we are close to 9/11/07?

Hey, I ran into a nutcase like this guy, a couple weeks ago while waiting
for an oil change. They really believe all this stuff.

The sad thing is, that there are meds that could make their lives close to
normal. They won't see anyone about them, because they don't think
anything is wrong with them; it is the rest of the world.

My nutcase is of the opinion that there never were any moon landings,
also.

I had always heard about people like that, and now I have met one. Wow.
Wow.

Hey! I work with that guy!!!

Other than some strange ideas like that (and ghosts, and perpetual
motion...), he seems to be fairly bright and does good work.

Go figure.

But I do wonder if this "Ralph Kolstad" really even exists and/or actually
said what he is alleged to have said...

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com

Old September 8th 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:41:47 -0400, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:

A retired Navy guy, then commercial airline pilot and only 6,000 hours?

He took lots of vacation time. G
Old September 8th 07, 02:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Paul kgyy

On Sep 7, 6:06 pm, "Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe" The Sea Hawk at wow way
d0t com wrote:
"Morgans" wrote in message

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrote

Are the drug stores running low on these guy's meds or is it just because
we are close to 9/11/07?

Hey, I ran into a nutcase like this guy, a couple weeks ago while waiting
for an oil change. They really believe all this stuff.

The sad thing is, that there are meds that could make their lives close to
normal. They won't see anyone about them, because they don't think
anything is wrong with them; it is the rest of the world.

My nutcase is of the opinion that there never were any moon landings,
also.

I had always heard about people like that, and now I have met one. Wow.
Wow.

Hey! I work with that guy!!!

Other than some strange ideas like that (and ghosts, and perpetual
motion...), he seems to be fairly bright and does good work.

Go figure.

Well, there's an old joke about a guy who had a flat tire going past
the asylum, pulled the wheel off and accidentally kicked the nuts into
the storm drain. While he was cussing himself out for being so
stupid, one of the inmates said, "Just take one nut off each of the
other wheels and you can secure it well enough to get to the service
station." Driver says, "Hey that's pretty smart - how come you're in
this place?" Inmate: "Well, I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid".

Old September 8th 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow[_4_]

wrote in message
oups.com...

Commander Kolstad is especially critical of the account of American
Airlines Flight 77 that allegedly crashed into the Pentagon. He says,
At the Pentagon, the pilot of the Boeing 757 did quite a feat of
flying. I have 6,000 hours of flight time in Boeing 757's and 767's
and I could not have flown it the way the flight path was described.

Military and airline pilots are not taught (or used to) flying suicide dive
bomber flight paths.

Sounds like Commander Kolstad can't differentiate between was he WOULDN'T do
and what he COULD do.