PHYSICS Used on the structure of air craft

Old January 13th 08, 10:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
AFG

Default PHYSICS Used on the structure of air craft

Ladies and gentlemen,

i was looking for the branch name of physics which is used to build
the air craft. i am not sure it was something like "noton physics" or
what ... plz advice
REG
Old January 13th 08, 11:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Michael Henry[_2_]

i was looking for the branch name of physics which is used to build
the air craft. i am not sure it was something like "noton physics" or
what ... plz advice
REG

Do you mean "Newton"?
His laws of motion explain, well, pretty much everything

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_laws_of_motion

Old January 14th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
AFG

On Jan 13, 3:23*pm, Michael Henry
wrote:
i was looking for the branch name of physics which is used to build
the air craft. i am not sure it was something like "noton physics" or
what ... *plz advice
*REG

Do you mean "Newton"?
His laws of motion explain, well, pretty much everything

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_laws_of_motion

thanks for your coments anyway.

well this is not what is supposed to be. what i am looking for is a
branch of PHYSICS that deals with reactions that heppen in the wings
of the air craft please advice if u know that.

thanks

Old January 14th 08, 05:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote:
i was looking for the branch name of physics which is used to build
the air craft. i am not sure it was something like "noton physics" or
what ... ?plz advice
?REG

Do you mean "Newton"?
His laws of motion explain, well, pretty much everything

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_laws_of_motion

thanks for your coments anyway.

well this is not what is supposed to be. what i am looking for is a
branch of PHYSICS that deals with reactions that heppen in the wings
of the air craft please advice if u know that.

There is no branch of physics that deals explicitly with aerodynamics,
though there is a branch of engineering, usually called aerodynamic
engineering.

Like all other branches of engineering, it involves many laws of
physics.

From the perspective of physics, most of the laws of flight come from
the study of fluid flow.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old January 14th 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
AFG

wrote:
i was looking for the branch name of physics which is used to build
the air craft. i am not sure it was something like "noton physics" or
what ... ?plz advice
?REG

Do you mean "Newton"?
His laws of motion explain, well, pretty much everything

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_laws_of_motion

thanks for your coments anyway.
well this is not what is supposed to be. what i am looking for is a
branch of PHYSICS that deals with reactions that heppen in the wings
of the air craft please advice if u know that.

There is no branch of physics that deals explicitly with aerodynamics,
though there is a branch of engineering, usually called aerodynamic
engineering.

Like all other branches of engineering, it involves many laws of
physics.

From the perspective of physics, most of the laws of flight come from
the study of fluid flow.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.- Hide quoted text -

thanks it really made me clear!
Old January 14th 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article
,
AFG wrote:

On Jan 13, 3:23*pm, Michael Henry michael.k.henry
wrote:
i was looking for the branch name of physics which is used to build
the air craft. i am not sure it was something like "noton physics" or
what ... *plz advice
*REG

Do you mean "Newton"?
His laws of motion explain, well, pretty much everything

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's laws of motion

thanks for your coments anyway.

well this is not what is supposed to be. what i am looking for is a
branch of PHYSICS that deals with reactions that heppen in the wings
of the air craft please advice if u know that.

I am unclear on what the poster wants to know. It sounds more like an
engineering question, rather than a pure physics question.

Is it about structure and structural flexing?

Structural resonances?

Structural loads?

Aerodynamics?

Old January 14th 08, 09:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article
,

wrote:
i was looking for the branch name of physics which is used to build
the air craft. i am not sure it was something like "noton physics" or
what ... *plz advice
*REG

Do you mean "Newton"?
His laws of motion explain, well, pretty much everything

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's laws of motion

thanks for your coments anyway.

well this is not what is supposed to be. what i am looking for is a
branch of PHYSICS that deals with reactions that heppen in the wings
of the air craft please advice if u know that.

I am unclear on the question. Does the poster seek an engineering answer?

Does he want to know about structural loads, stress, flexing, resonances
or aerodynamics?

Those areas are engineering questions, rather than questions of physics.

Old January 15th 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
AFG

On Jan 15, 1:23*am, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
i was looking for the branch name of physics which is used to build
the air craft. i am not sure it was something like "noton physics" or
what ... *plz advice
*REG

Do you mean "Newton"?
His laws of motion explain, well, pretty much everything

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton'slaws of motion

thanks for your coments anyway.

well this is not what is supposed to be. what i am looking for is a
branch of PHYSICS that deals with reactions that heppen in the wings
of the air craft please advice if u know that.

I am unclear on the question. Does the poster seek an engineering answer?

Does he want to know about structural loads, stress, flexing, resonances
or aerodynamics?

Those areas are engineering questions, rather than questions of physics.

--
Remove _'s *from email address to talk to me.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for the reply!
well my main questions was not only about the structure. it was about
the physical event that make the plane flying. so would u tell me what
is that main event that makes plane or any other object flying in the
air.

in the meantime i would more appriciate if you could give me a site
address where i will be able to see the detailed structure of air
craft.

thanks in advance.
Old January 15th 08, 08:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
WingFlaps

On Jan 15, 6:44*pm, AFG wrote:
On Jan 15, 1:23*am, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Where are you from? Do you know to search for information?

Cheers

Odd structure near NAF El Centro Dick Naval Aviation 4 December 4th 06 12:40 AM
Ka8 Fuselage Structure ef_pete1554 Soaring 0 February 20th 06 10:47 AM
Clipped Cub/T-Craft bsquared Home Built 1 September 2nd 04 05:31 AM
Craft Aircraft Ray Military Aviation 5 April 9th 04 02:34 AM
B-17 Tail Structure Mortimer Schnerd, RN Military Aviation 6 November 17th 03 05:12 PM