Son Outgrew, & Lost Interest Selling Must Go! Nice Quad

Old September 20th 05, 10:56 PM
NW_PILOT

Default Son Outgrew, & Lost Interest Selling Must Go! Nice Quad

Not Aviation Related,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4576699652

Old September 20th 05, 11:16 PM
Vaughn

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message
Not Aviation Related,

So why here?

Old September 21st 05, 04:43 PM
Steve Foley

Why do you think that someone who blatantly ignores his aircraft operating
limitations would pay attention to Ebay's rules or a Usenet charter?

"Vaughn" wrote in message

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message
Not Aviation Related,

So why here?

Old September 21st 05, 10:23 PM
Juan Jimenez

I don't know, but judging from your post you seem to be an expert, tell us.

"Steve Foley" wrote in message
Why do you think that someone who blatantly ignores his aircraft operating
limitations would pay attention to Ebay's rules or a Usenet charter?

"Vaughn" wrote in message

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message
Not Aviation Related,

So why here?

Old September 21st 05, 10:46 PM
NW_PILOT

"Steve Foley" wrote in message
Why do you think that someone who blatantly ignores his aircraft operating
limitations would pay attention to Ebay's rules or a Usenet charter?

I Don't Ignore My Aircraft Operating Limitations! Lots of People who fly
also ride Motorcycles & ATV's!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4576699652

Old September 22nd 05, 02:42 AM
Vaughn

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message

Lots of People who fly
also ride Motorcycles & ATV's!

You could use the same reasoning to sell sex toys here, and it would be
just as slimey as what you are doing.

Anyhow... plonk

Vaughn

Old September 24th 05, 03:31 PM
Vaughn

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
Someone just grew a brain and figured out how to ignore a thread.
Whoopie-f***ing-do.

I have ignored many threads where some have talked endlessly about some
guy by the name of "juan" who is apparently some sort of asshole. Now I finally
know what they are talking about.

Bye forever
Vaughn