Paul Tomblin

Old December 23rd 06, 06:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez

Default Paul Tomblin

Paul, If you have a beef with me and you feel strongly enough about it to
post on Wikipedia, you should, at the very least, make sure you have a
something approaching a clue when it comes to the subject on which you are
commenting. Not following this simple guideline can make you look very
foolish in front of a very big audience.

Old December 23rd 06, 02:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Paul, If you have a beef with me and you feel strongly enough about it to
post on Wikipedia, you should, at the very least, make sure you have a
something approaching a clue when it comes to the subject on which you are
commenting. Not following this simple guideline can make you look very
foolish in front of a very big audience.

Paul that statement is coming from a guy who doesn't follow his own advice and
has the gall to preach to you. Sheesh!!! He's worrying that "you'll" look
foolish while he been making a fool of himself on the net for a long time.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"cfedibility it was always about credibility" ..... chuck s

Old December 23rd 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Juan Jimenez" said:
Paul, If you have a beef with me and you feel strongly enough about it to
post on Wikipedia, you should, at the very least, make sure you have a
something approaching a clue when it comes to the subject on which you are
commenting. Not following this simple guideline can make you look very
foolish in front of a very big audience.

So are you saying that I was wrong when I said it hasn't flown yet?
Because either that would be a lie, or your for-sale page where you say it
has 0 flight hours is a lie.

Or are you saying that lots of people say it will never fly? Because I
can point to about a dozen on this newsgroup.

I stand by what I said. It's all true.

If it's so damn safe, fly it and show us what it and you are made of.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
You can drag any rat out of the sewer and teach it to get some work done in
Old December 23rd 06, 04:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Paul Tomblin says...

In a previous article, "Juan Jimenez" said:
Paul, If you have a beef with me and you feel strongly enough about it to
post on Wikipedia, you should, at the very least, make sure you have a
something approaching a clue when it comes to the subject on which you are
commenting. Not following this simple guideline can make you look very
foolish in front of a very big audience.

So are you saying that I was wrong when I said it hasn't flown yet?
Because either that would be a lie, or your for-sale page where you say it
has 0 flight hours is a lie.

Or are you saying that lots of people say it will never fly? Because I
can point to about a dozen on this newsgroup.

I stand by what I said. It's all true.

If it's so damn safe, fly it and show us what it and you are made of.

Paul your being too logical in your approach to jaun he'll blow it off and make
another tangential accusation.

Chuck S

Old December 23rd 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Besides Zoom, I can't think of anybody who has made more stupid and
unfounded comments on subjects they don't have a clue about than Jaun.
He has been making himself look like the fools fool before the RAH
newsgroup for a long time but that is far from his only forum for
showing his ignorance. View his profile history on the Google Groups
to see just how far he will go to do just what he warned Paul about.
Then again, who to better give advice on that subject than one who
never misses a chance to do just that. Finally, maybe we have found
something that Jaun is an expert at.

Old December 24th 06, 07:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Paul Tomblin wrote:

If it's so damn safe, fly it and show us what it and you are made of.

Outside...Inside...Outside In...Inside
Out...Assembled...Disassembled...machst nichts.

Or, he might surprise us all...

I can see him in black fedora, black cape and green facepaint, flying
high above Oshkosh, the Emerald City of Aviation, skywriting with black
smoke pouring from the tail:

"Surrender RAH-14!"

Then, in an ironic act mimmicking what we all currently think about the
chances of his actually flying the "Butterball Bullet," Flying Monkeys
will come out of his butt, making the cockpit even more cramped and
worse...one will be trying to take over the controls from the Yawnster
Monster.

All will have the face of Juan, except the one desiring the controls,
and that one will look like Captain Zoom...who will have no Gods before
him.

Just Butt Monkeys like Juan.

Old December 24th 06, 02:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

DABEAR wrote:
Paul Tomblin wrote:

[...]

Place your bets, will the yawn dart ever fly?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old December 24th 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

BobR wrote:
Besides Zoom, I can't think of anybody who has made more stupid and
unfounded comments on subjects they don't have a clue about than Jaun.
He has been making himself look like the fools fool before the RAH
newsgroup for a long time but that is far from his only forum for
showing his ignorance. View his profile history on the Google Groups
to see just how far he will go to do just what he warned Paul about.
Then again, who to better give advice on that subject than one who
never misses a chance to do just that. Finally, maybe we have found
something that Jaun is an expert at.

You didn't know yawn was a goalie on his school javelin team?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old December 24th 06, 03:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Dan wrote:

You didn't know yawn was a goalie on his school javelin team?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Too bad he wasn't a "receiver!"

Old December 24th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, Dan said:
Place your bets, will the yawn dart ever fly?

And will it ever sell?

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
We don't need a fountain of youth. We need a fountain of smart.

Paul A. Schweizer, 1913-2004 Peter W. Smith Soaring 1 August 26th 04 04:13 PM
Ping: Paul Tomblin... How about a Lance pilot report john smith Piloting 8 August 25th 04 03:28 PM
Paul Schweizer 1913-2004 BTIZ Piloting 0 August 19th 04 01:58 AM
Paul Segupta crosses the pond G.R. Patterson III Piloting 2 May 5th 04 01:47 PM
Paul "Ace" Chase and 8th TFS Reunion SteveM8597 Military Aviation 0 July 2nd 03 01:57 AM