Paul Tomblin

Old December 24th 06, 04:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
John Ousterhout

Default Paul Tomblin

Dan wrote:

Place your bets, will the yawn dart ever fly?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

The odds are against it; Twenty to Juan.

- John Ousterhout -

Old December 24th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
In a previous article, "Juan Jimenez" said:
Paul, If you have a beef with me and you feel strongly enough about it to
post on Wikipedia, you should, at the very least, make sure you have a
something approaching a clue when it comes to the subject on which you are
commenting. Not following this simple guideline can make you look very
foolish in front of a very big audience.

So are you saying that I was wrong when I said it hasn't flown yet?

I assume you can read as well as write, right? Go look at my response to
your wikipedia comment. Speaks for itself.

Old December 24th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Juan Jimenez" said:
"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
So are you saying that I was wrong when I said it hasn't flown yet?

I assume you can read as well as write, right? Go look at my response to
your wikipedia comment. Speaks for itself.

I did. You said I should "limit your comments to subject in which you
have at least an inkling of knowledge". But the fact remains that every
single thing I said in my post was 100% factual.

So yeah, it speaks for itself. It's a prime example of how you attack the
messenger when you can't find fault in the message.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
"Whoah, whoah! A fat sarcastic Star Trek fan? You must be a devil with the
Old December 24th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
In a previous article, "Juan Jimenez" said:
"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
So are you saying that I was wrong when I said it hasn't flown yet?

I assume you can read as well as write, right? Go look at my response to
your wikipedia comment. Speaks for itself.

I did. You said I should "limit your comments to subject in which you
have at least an inkling of knowledge".

Exactly.

But the fact remains that every single thing I said in my post was 100%
factual.

About as factual as the rumblings of dip**** couch potato armchair
quarterbacks. You don't know squat about BD-5's, squat about BD-5J's and
certainly squat about my aircraft, seeing as you have never even bothered to
asked me. What you posted are not facts, they are opinions, which like
assholes, usually stink. You want to be shown up as a fool on wikipedia, go
right ahead! You go, boi. Just remember that audience is orders of magnitude
larger than this one.

So yeah, it speaks for itself. It's a prime example of how you attack the
messenger when you can't find fault in the message.

Bzzzt! Wrong answer. Bring more quarters the next time.

Next!

Old December 25th 06, 05:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Hell, he was apparently even a failure at that too.

Dan wrote:
BobR wrote:
Besides Zoom, I can't think of anybody who has made more stupid and
unfounded comments on subjects they don't have a clue about than Jaun.
He has been making himself look like the fools fool before the RAH
newsgroup for a long time but that is far from his only forum for
showing his ignorance. View his profile history on the Google Groups
to see just how far he will go to do just what he warned Paul about.
Then again, who to better give advice on that subject than one who
never misses a chance to do just that. Finally, maybe we have found
something that Jaun is an expert at.

You didn't know yawn was a goalie on his school javelin team?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old December 26th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Mark Hickey

"Juan Jimenez" wrote:

"Paul Tomblin" wrote
[...]

Funny how Juan actually goes out of his way to prove your premise.

He counters facts with nothing more than blathering and insults. On
the (very) rare occasion when he can actually refute another post
(such as details on his airworthiness certificate), he lists plenty of
information.

So it's really trivial to determine when a r.a.h. post about Zoom
and/or Juan is irrefutable. If the reply contains nothing but
insults, obscenity and flippant comments, the original post can be
admitted as certified gospel.

In essence, Juan is a truth detector with the bulbs wired backward.

And the sad thing is, he honestly believes that he's defending himself
and his reputation with nonsense like he types above. Or maybe it's
just ironic, I dunno... hard to apply the term "sad" to someone who's
doing it to himself on purpose.

Mark "facts is facts" Hickey
Old December 26th 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Gig 601XL Builder

In a previous article, Dan said:
Place your bets, will the yawn dart ever fly?

And will it ever sell?

Maybe he can work a deal with Moller and do a two for one deal on E-Bay.

Old December 26th 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"BobR" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hell, he was apparently even a failure at that too.

Only failure around here is you, remember? Did they strike that one off your
credit record yet? And are you still whining about the money you gave Jim
Bede?

Get a life, Bob. It will help ease the pain of knowing you'll never achieve
anything close to what I have done so far.

Old December 26th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Mark Hickey" wrote in message

Funny how Juan actually goes out of his way to prove your premise.

He counters facts with nothing more than blathering and insults.

As opposed to what, your inconsequential babbling and your belief that
anyone on the other side of the keyboard gives a damn what you type? LOL!

Everything I have said is documented. Don't like that? That's a personal
problem, speak to your mommy.

Next!

Old December 26th 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

John Ousterhout wrote:
Dan wrote:

Place your bets, will the yawn dart ever fly?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

The odds are against it; Twenty to Juan.

- John Ousterhout -

Juana bet?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Paul A. Schweizer, 1913-2004 Peter W. Smith Soaring 1 August 26th 04 04:13 PM
Ping: Paul Tomblin... How about a Lance pilot report john smith Piloting 8 August 25th 04 03:28 PM
Paul Schweizer 1913-2004 BTIZ Piloting 0 August 19th 04 01:58 AM
Paul Segupta crosses the pond G.R. Patterson III Piloting 2 May 5th 04 01:47 PM
Paul "Ace" Chase and 8th TFS Reunion SteveM8597 Military Aviation 0 July 2nd 03 01:57 AM