FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old December 17th 06, 06:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Drew Dalgleish

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ Record results

Hey I think you guys should cut Juan some slack cuz i think he knows
what he's talking about. after all IIRC he holds a world record
himself for the worlds smallest jet thats never flown.
Old December 17th 06, 06:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Al G

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .

"Mike Hogan" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 09:55:53 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

"DABEAR" wrote in message
egroups.com...

snipped

Some things not included in the FAI's categories:

mercy snipped

Any aviation-related records on issues such as:

- size
- weight
- capacity
- feats of strength associated with or performed with aircraft
- repetition records associated with aircraft
- anything not covered by FAI categories but clearly aviation-related

Mr. Jimenez, does any orgaization, anwhere, not controlled by Mr.
Campbell, recognize Mr. Campbell's record as a current or past record?
It's a simple question.

Go ask Mr. Campbell, Mike. Why come to me when you can go to the source?

I got an email from Zoom yesterday. Beyond the usual stuff: threats, get
a lawyer, besmirched his rep, I made false claims, etc. he admits his flight
constituted no more than an "unofficial record". He's kinda shy, and doesn't
want me to reveal or rely on anything he says. You know the "Legal" notice:
"No one is authorized to copy, use, disclose, distribute or rely on this
information.". Anyway, he did answer my question. No, his flight was not
sanctioned by any recognized authority. He made no mention of any barograph
or other recoding instrument to verify any accomplishment. It is in no way a
recognized "World Record". He apparently took off, went away for a while,
came back, landed, and claimed a "Record". I believe he has many pictures on
the ground.

My position remains unchanged. His Bio has inaccuracies that should be
corrected. I notified the RRL through their web contact button of the
inaccuracy of the "World Record" claim. Zoom should change his Bio to
reflect fact.

The Rocket Racing League, is in its infancy. Right now it needs support
and sponsors, and credibility.

Zoom isn't helping there a bit.

Al G

Old December 17th 06, 10:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Drew Dalgleish wrote:
Hey I think you guys should cut Juan some slack cuz i think he knows
what he's talking about. after all IIRC he holds a world record
himself for the worlds smallest jet thats never flown.

LOL! And never will fly...

Yeah, here's a guy who is trying to defend a Journalist who is a known
liar and a fraud, and Yawn is a liar in his own right and no Journalist
as a result, just like his master.

Yawn deserves no slack, especially in the rope that hangs him. He
clearly doesn't know what he's talking about because he cannot support
the statements he makes with documented evidence or facts, nor does he
research those whom he attacks. He lies in the face of documented
facts. He libels and slanders others in the process. He tries to
mislead others when he can't get away with a lie.

Real Journalists don't do that.

That is pretty funny, though...the "world's smallest jet that has never
flown!" And he questions my aviation experience NOT with his own, not
even knowing one iota about my own experience, but tries to contrast me
with others that his master hides among after he screws up and is
afraid of getting beat up. Doesn't mention whom they are...wants us to
take his word on faith, just like his master. And still doesn't know
if they indeed, know more than I, because he hasn't done his research.

Quite the pair...Yawn and Jimbo the Rocket Clown!

Old December 17th 06, 11:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
I think all of you should write Campbell a thank you note for all of the
entertainment he has provided even if it is indirectly. As a
rec.aviation.homebuilt NG this sounds more like grade school bashing
practice. I wish there could be interesting aviation related interchanges
that focussed on a technical issue that attracted this much attention.

--
Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine

www.vkss.com
www.experimentalhelo.com

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
This is the updated zoom bio from the RRL web site it's a hoot!!Just for

grins
I'm going to contact National Geographic.Popular Science and Popular

Mechanics
to see if zoom ever had a published article in them. Here's where it's

at:

www.rocketracingleague.com/bio_jim-campbell.html

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

and now heeeerrreeesss the bio!!!

___

A commercially rated pilot, Campbell has earned Flight instructor

Ratings
(CFI/A/I/ME/H) in fixed and rotary wing aircraft, and logged over 17,000

flight
hours in over 1100 different ultralights, jets, multi-engine A/C,

helicopters,
gyroplanes, autogyros, sailplanes, seaplanes, kit aircraft and general

aviation
birds.
Among Campbell's many other lofty accomplishments are his 1981

Ultralight World
Record High Altitude flight to 21,210 feet over Lakehurst, New Jersey;

flying on
behalf of President Ronald Reagan as an airshow pilot during the 1981-82

Air and
Space Bicentennial; several years of film and TV aviation stunt work;

his 1981
Ultralight Flight Across America; 17 published books in the aviation

field (with
three more in the works for '06-'07); the first aviation journalist to

solo and
evaluate the awesome Russian Sukhoi SU-26 and SU-31, the FEW P-51

Mustang, the
Unlimited 10-300 and many other high performance aircraft. Jim was also

the
first fly-writer to sample and document the intriguing capabilities of

the BD-10
Jet, the Glasair III, the Van's RV-6 and dozens of other pivotal

aircraft.

Now, what I would like to see are his extensive logbooks documenting
all this ****, and from there, his certificates; plus the Police Report
on his getting shot in the leg saving the little girl, the NTSB report
that mentions Campbell coming forward as a witness to them in the
Cerritos Air Disaster, beyond Time Magazine, etc., etc., etc.

I remember when I brought up the fact this bio ~ and this is the third
rendition of a bio put up by/about/written by Campbell ~ indicated that
Campbell had test flown AND evaluated something like 1100 aircraft from
the age of thirteen. I questioned, editorially, "Who cares what a
thirteen year old's evaluation of an aircraft is?" In California, at
the time Campbell was thirteen, you had to be sixteen to get a license.
The RRL removed the bio, kept it dormant, then the changes were made
to the subsequent bio. "Test flown OR evaluated...la la la la la..."

The RRL, as it is, is nothing more than a fraud. Fraud has been
associated with a number of the people in it, including

1) the CEO, Granger Whitelaw, over the Amber Alert Portal issue in
Arizona;
2) Anousheh Ansari, accused with her husband Amid, of Insider Trading
in a stock issue in Massachusetts;
3) Mike Houghton, of the Reno Air Racing Association, whose fraud has
been documented at my websites, but more importantly, at the RARA site
www.airrace.org, which has finally pronounced (2006) itself as an
"Invitational, Entertainment Event" versus an open to all, Motorsports
competition, along with the fact he uses strong arm tactics and thugs
to get his way in Reno, and has Racketeering connections to corrupt in
Law Enforcement and business in the area;
4) his (Campbell's) good buddy, the Great and Magnificent Diamandis (OZ
~ the humbug), who despite the fact that he and his rocket scientists
can only "envision" (L.A. Daily News) that folks might see the Rocket
Racers at altitude because of the exhaust flame, and don't for sure
(!), know one way or the other, and whom, along with Whitelaw, think
they're going to change the face of Air Racing, despite having to place
limiters on the engine throttles to keep the aircraft from coming apart
in the hands of an agressive pilot, and who claim "Rocket Racers"
though the competitions will be conducted after the engines are off and
the racers in glide, sure make the concept of Rocket Racing as a
legitimate and viable sport Highly Questionable, especially when their
racers will max out at 300 mph and Unlimited Air Racing is currently
capable of speeds in the 500 mph lap venue; and then
5) Campbell, with a thirty year documented history of mental illness
and criminal misconduct that includes stalking, harassment, domestic
terrorism directed against fiance and ex-wife; impersonating a doctor;
prescribing medicines without a license; impersonating a Japan Air
Lines Boeing 747 pilot; trying to catch ultralights in his teeth
(Statue of Liberty, New York, with picture no less...); false
accusations against people he's worked with at Challenge publications;
allegations of making false statements to the Secret Service regarding
an alleged threat against the President by one of his enemies; his
Federal perjury which resulted in the temporary shut down of over 60 of
my websites, something which he will soon have to owe up to, hopefully
along with a stay in a Federal Penitentiary; his selling out as a
"Journalist;" his failure to abide by Journalistic Rules of Conduct and
Ethics; and on and on it goes with this clown, and the FAA and Law
Enforcement so far, have done virtually nothing about him. They take
away his license, then give it back to him, though he's diagnosed as a
schizophrenic by his Grandfather, a legitimate doctor.

His mental condition is known by the FAA and the NTSB and they give him
a license that no one else possessing his absolutely insane, if not
inane, mentality, would get ~ particularly when it comes to their own
Air Traffic Controllers! And then pilots are supposed to have a higher
medical standard then ATC!?

And then trying to profit personally on the blood of the victims of the
Cerritos/Aeromexico air disaster with his Time Magazine pronounciations
of Pull UP! Pull Up! For God's Sake Pull up!

His day is coming, mark my words on that. The government can carry him
around on their backs like a sacred cow all they want ~ especially a
sacred cow whose one religious belief they have in him surrounds him
giving them good press and his readers believing it as "Gospel" ~ but
enough exposure in the Press and in the Courts, and his downfall will
be just as hard and tragic as he will make it to be.

Hopefully, he won't be taking out an airliner full of people with him!

This individual shouldn't be flying; he shouldn't be in Journalism; he
should be institutionalized, preferably, in a Federal Penitentiary, and
anyone aiding and abetting his current existence in Journalism or
Aviation, should be sent there along with him as an Accessory to his
crimes. Especially, his good buddies at the FAA, Aero News and the
RRL.

Period.

Vietnam Veteran...bull...according to the paperwork I have, which is
nothing new on the internet, he didn't last half a year in the Air
Force. The Air Force won't release information on him nor why he was
discharged so quickly. Hey Campbell...let's see your DD Form 214
public, to include your RE code, moron!

Campbell reminds me of the Leonardo DiCaprio character from "Catch Me
If You Can." Only, he has nothing to offer that isn't already known as
fraud and criminal misconduct that the FAA and the Law could outsmart,
if they merely wanted to. Are prisons are full of people like him. I
say, make room for one more!!!

In fact, considering the conditions of the French Prison that held
DiCaprio's character, I say send him to a French prison. Get his stink
out of America, American Journalism and American Aerospace!

And as for Diamandis making a Rocket Racer out of this clown ~ I think
that holds up as the greatest proof of Diamandis' fraud, putting a
mental defective in the cockpit of a rocket powered plane in close
proximity to potentially hundreds of thousands of people on the
ground...

Diamandis annoints, and so be it! Someone needs to check the pilot
selection criteria at RRL and X Prize, for that matter, and the medical
requirements to be a Rocket Racer...they're getting a very dangerous
start from the Government, whose head is turned away from such a sore
subject as James R. "Captain Zoom" Cambell.

This thread is sort of important,if you follow the history of zzzoom
you will find the internet was his downfall. Prior to the net He would
head for California ect. The net tied all his B.S. together and allowed
the real story out. It is very important that people have the real
facts on zzzoomy , not just the crap he spews.

For jaun if you believe everything that your hero writes, believe him
when he said he beat feet when I approached him. He did and then he
called the police. At another time when I walked up to him he said that
I was breaking the law by approaching him. I said you are such a bad
ass why don't we go out behind the hangar and settle this man to man,
again he called the police. When Chuck and I tried to thank him in
person for a chicken dinner, he called the police and threatened us
with arrest. Then to add insult to that he accused us in print of
stealing his chicken. That is totally false we stood in line and we
were served like everyone else. An amusing fact was zzzoom was really
the chicken thief. He didn't pay the Lakeland Boys and Girls club that
catered the party. He did finally pay up only after they sued him.

Jeez juan I'll bet you are as brave as your hero, what a cowardly
piece of crap.

Frank M.Hitlaw

Old December 17th 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

You know, I'll tell you what...I will make it a point, no ~ a Crusade ~
to get the truth out of your boyfriend in person! Face to face.

Sure you will.

Bank on it...

Sure you will. LOL!

Old December 17th 06, 02:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Dan" wrote in message
You lie, if you didn't care you wouldn't respond to me.

That's kinda like the Shrub saying people give a **** about this
pigheadedness when they criticize him. Spare me.

I have no problem going up to him and asking, I just don't plan on making
a ....

Excuses, excuses....

Old December 17th 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Dan" wrote in message
DABEAR wrote:
john smith wrote:
I screwed that story up, didn't I?

Nooooooo. Happens to the best of us.

Besides, if you want to read some really screwed up stories, try...

...wait for it...

Aero-News.Scam!

Or yawn's "reporting" on what really happened at S'n'F.

That's the beauty of it, I didn't have to report anything that day, the
print and TV media in the Lakeland area did that for us.

Old December 17th 06, 02:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Yawn wrote:

Sorry to hear you're so pitifully misinformed. XPrize Cup Mojave. Bring
some more quarters the next time.

Why? Can't you afford to pay for your own rides?

I prefer it when other people pay for the ride because they value my work.
Ever hear of the concept?

Not really...I was just laughing that you claim to be a journalist...

mercy snip

And now you're an expert on who is and isn't a journalist too?

2nd mercy snip of ape**** Mark responding to aviation experience comment.
Check.

"Picture Websites" which are coming, are referred to as
"Photojournalism,"....

bzzz! Wrong answer, putz. Photojournalism has to do with associating
images with news, not collecting aviation pictures, which, as I said, has
nothing to do with claiming aviation experience.

Next!

3rd mercy snip... nothing of consequences encountered that would indicate
intelligence

Old December 17th 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote in message
.. .
I think all of you should write Campbell a thank you note for all of the
entertainment he has provided even if it is indirectly. As a
rec.aviation.homebuilt NG this sounds more like grade school bashing
practice. I wish there could be interesting aviation related interchanges
that focussed on a technical issue that attracted this much attention.

Remind yourself that anything related to the rah gaggle of idiots is just
that, grade school children posting.

Old December 17th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Yawn wrote:

As I said, putz, the statement that FAI is the repository of all
"aviation-related" records is wrong. Period.

I think you're backpeddaling, Yawn.

You? Thinking? LOL!

My argument, along with others, is in regards to whom should be certifying
records and why.

Oh, I get it. You're assuming I give a **** what you think, Markyboi. Toldya
it was a bad idea for you to try to think.

Next!

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM