FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old December 17th 06, 02:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ Record results

"Dan" wrote in message

By yawn's "logic" if you write down (somewhere, anywhere) that you have
set a record then you have.

And by Dan "Get Over it"'s Logic the word "barograph" means "somewhere,
anywhere". Why do you keep sticking your foot in your mouth, Dan? Because
it feels good when you need to pull it out?

Old December 17th 06, 02:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Mike Hogan" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 21:06:09 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

"Mike Hogan" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 09:55:53 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

"DABEAR" wrote in message
legroups.com...

snipped

Some things not included in the FAI's categories:

mercy snipped

Any aviation-related records on issues such as:

- size
- weight
- capacity
- feats of strength associated with or performed with aircraft
- repetition records associated with aircraft
- anything not covered by FAI categories but clearly aviation-related

Mr. Jimenez, does any orgaization, anwhere, not controlled by Mr.
Campbell, recognize Mr. Campbell's record as a current or past record?
It's a simple question.

Go ask Mr. Campbell, Mike. Why come to me when you can go to the source?

I did, 3 days ago. He hasn't answered. That's why I asked you. You
seem to know a lot about him, I thought you might know.

Nope, sorry. He's the source.

I've also asked the reference librarian at the URL (which used to mean
University Research Library, back in the day) and he's a pilot so he's
familiar with NAA and FAI, he looked through his databases and
couldn't find anything.

That's been discussed here as well.

So, since Mr. Campbell isn't answering, do you believe that any
orgaization has recognized his record?

That may depend on whether or not any organization was keeping track of
microlight records back in 1981. I can't find any references to any
microlight records that far back in either NAA or FAI, nor can I even find
the date when the CIMA commission was created.

Old December 17th 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Drew Dalgleish wrote:
Hey I think you guys should cut Juan some slack cuz i think he knows
what he's talking about. after all IIRC he holds a world record
himself for the worlds smallest jet thats never flown.

LOL! And never will fly...

LOL! Another ****ant putz prediction from the person who claims running an
aviation pictures website qualifies as "aviation experience."

Old December 17th 06, 02:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Al G" wrote in message

Go ask Mr. Campbell, Mike. Why come to me when you can go to the source?

He made no mention of any barograph or other recoding instrument to verify
any accomplishment.

http://www.aero-news.net/Community/D...1905&Refresh=1

The barograph is mentioned right there next to the altitude, Al.

Are you sure you got that email from Jim?

Juan

Old December 17th 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Juan Jimenez wrote:

That's the beauty of it, I didn't have to report anything that day, the
print and TV media in the Lakeland area did that for us.

A double-edged sword that's going to take down your boss and you.

Old December 17th 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

BobR wrote:
Like Campbell, Jaun is a legend in his own mind. He honestly believes
his pathetic replies are effective and someone actually believes
anything he says. He is about as worthless as a flea on an elephants
butt. Quit responding to the fool and just ignore him like you would
any other stupid moron. He is a total waste of your time and efforts.

Yeah, his responses have kind of petered out, but he's given up enough
information in this one thread alone to make what's going to happen
next a whole helluva lot of fun!

Old December 17th 06, 03:45 PM
Chris Wells Chris Wells is offline
Senior Member

I don't know about you guys, but whenever I see one of Juan's posts, I get a crisp, clear mental image of a small, persistently-yapping chihuahua.

I don't think you guys are being fair to him. He seems to be almost as mentally unstable as Jim Campbell. Has anyone seen this BD-5J of his actually flying?
Old December 17th 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

LOL! Another ****ant putz prediction from the person who claims running an
aviation pictures website qualifies as "aviation experience."

Naw, I'll just borrow a quote from you and say that it's "obvious by
your posts."

Instead of running your mouth here you could be out finishing your toy
plane with its snowmobile engine.

Well, pretty soon, that ghoul Campbell will be profiting once again off
the dead...and not as the result of one of your test flights or another
Air Disaster in which he tells tail-less aircraft to pull up...it'll be
a report on how the FAA grounded a guy's project before it flew because
he kleco'd it to death and as we all know, pigs and porcupines don't
fly! LOL!

Hey Juan, it's been real, it's been fun, but it ain't been real fun,
therefore, so long!

Keep an eye out for this website: www.theextremist.us . It's under
construction at this time. We'll even have some pictures there for
you! LOL!

Old December 17th 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
DABEAR wrote:
john smith wrote:
I screwed that story up, didn't I?

Nooooooo. Happens to the best of us.

Besides, if you want to read some really screwed up stories, try...

...wait for it...

Aero-News.Scam!

Or yawn's "reporting" on what really happened at S'n'F.

That's the beauty of it, I didn't have to report anything that day, the
print and TV media in the Lakeland area did that for us.

And they reported the opposite of what campbell and you tell us.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old December 17th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Harry K

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Al G" wrote in message

Go ask Mr. Campbell, Mike. Why come to me when you can go to the source?

He made no mention of any barograph or other recoding instrument to verify
any accomplishment.

http://www.aero-news.net/Community/D...1905&Refresh=1

The barograph is mentioned right there next to the altitude, Al.

Are you sure you got that email from Jim?

Juan

Supposing (and that is a looonnng 'suppose') that the barograph
actually existed. What part of a barograph that wasn't sealed and
certified by a disinterestped party did you not understand? Claiming
that "I made a record and here is the barograph" Is just about as
credible as "I made a record and (points) there is the cloud I flew
above in that (points) plane"
That is, exactly no credibility at all.

Harry K

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM