Terra Audio Panel, PM1000 Intercom, King ADF Antenna

Old August 15th 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.products
Kobra[_1_]

Default Terra Audio Panel, PM1000 Intercom, King ADF Antenna

I am selling on eBay the following items

Terra 340 D Audio Panel http://tinyurl.com/ldmrg
PS Engineering PM1000 4 place panel mount intercom http://tinyurl.com/n3pc4
King ADF Antenna KA42B with cable http://tinyurl.com/pyjmx

Kobra

Old August 16th 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.products
Kobra[_1_]

That's funny...I am the DVD man I know. However, it is my wife who pays
that price as she is forced to watch most of them. She's a good sport
though and shows some mild interest as I watch them. She has now asked me
if I can teach her how the fly the four fundamentals, navigation and
landing. We've started doing that and she really enjoys flying the plane.
Now I'm just waiting for her to demand formal flying lessons. If that
happens I will need to buy back all my DVD's from everyone.

Kobra

. ..

Kobra wrote:
I am selling on eBay the following items

Terra 340 D Audio Panel http://tinyurl.com/ldmrg
PS Engineering PM1000 4 place panel mount intercom
http://tinyurl.com/n3pc4
King ADF Antenna KA42B with cable http://tinyurl.com/pyjmx

Kobra

Terra Audio Panel, PM1000 Intercom, King ADF Antenna Kobra Owning 2 August 16th 06 05:42 PM
I Hate Radios Ron Wanttaja Home Built 9 June 6th 05 05:39 PM
Audio Panel Suggestions Jay Honeck Owning 5 May 9th 05 02:00 PM
Trouble with Terra 230 Audio panel Mark Owning 0 July 20th 04 02:13 PM
Terra Audio Panel Bill and Shannon Labath Piloting 1 November 10th 03 04:04 AM