Report spam messages and hateful messages get our newsgroup back

Old January 18th 09, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Hunter[_2_]

Default Report spam messages and hateful messages get our newsgroup back

Dear helo drivers. I miss the quality of group we used to have!!!!
If you look to the top left of messages you will see a more options
link. Click that link and let's start reporting spam and hate and get
this newsgroup cleaned up.
Old January 19th 09, 02:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Ol Shy & Bashful

On Jan 18, 9:48*am, Hunter wrote:
Dear helo drivers. *I miss the quality of group we used to have!!!!
If you look to the top left of messages you will see a more options
link. *Click that link and let's start reporting spam and hate and get
this newsgroup cleaned up.

Hunter
Bell 47G2 for fun flights, sightseeing, and finally took my wife and
son for their first helicopter rides with me. Did another test/
acceptance flight with a russian Mi-17 and the russian crew. What real
pros those guys are. Not sure when I'll fly the next one but hopefully
its gonna be a ferry flight.
Mostly been doing fixed wing instruction with single and multi engine.
What have you been up to of late?
Ol S&B