airbus - Latest Plane From Airbus.jpg

Old June 23rd 07, 11:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
[email protected] troy24@gmail.com is offline
Banned

Default airbus - Latest Plane From Airbus.jpg

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Latest Plane From Airbus.jpg (76.4 KB, 79 views)
Old June 24th 07, 01:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
[email protected] troy24@gmail.com is offline
Banned

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 23:38:24 GMT, Clairbear wrote:

wrote in
:

begin 644 Latest Plane From Airbus.jpg

Attachment saved: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\Xnews\Latest Plane From Airbus.jpg `
end

Repost of a repost of a repost, etc., etc.

Post something original

Bite me A__hole
Picture Police everywhere
Old June 24th 07, 07:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ray O'Hara[_2_]

wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 23:38:24 GMT, Clairbear wrote:

wrote in
:

begin 644 Latest Plane From Airbus.jpg

Attachment saved: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\Xnews\Latest Plane From Airbus.jpg `
end

Repost of a repost of a repost, etc., etc.

Post something original

Bite me A__hole
Picture Police everywhere

yeah, why should you get **** for posting a trite old picture that's been
posted several times before.

Old June 24th 07, 09:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Shiver

Ray O'Hara wrote:

yeah, why should you get **** for posting a trite old picture that's been
posted several times before.

Well what are you going to do Ray.... **** all over the screen the next
time someone posts the same old ad naseum pictures of all those
U-2 and Blackbird shots with the Dryden logos on them.

Perhaps take o dump on whoever posts those Hercy Herc shots with all
those flares coming out from behind it.

Puke on the newsgroup the next time a JATO takeoff shot of Fat Albert
shows up for about the two hundreth ****ing time these past five years.

Guess nobody had better post a shot of the cockpit pix with the kid
hanging on outside.... or the shot of santa wrapped around the front
end of an airliner.

Cry me a river but what to do.... oh what to do.

Yah yah yah..... we have all seen that shot of the "new" airbus but is
that any reason to cut the guy a new asshole for his efforts.
Old June 24th 07, 04:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CWO4 Dave Mann

Thanks for posting this, I've not seen it before and it is very clever.

Cheers,

Dave
Old June 24th 07, 07:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Anno v. Heimburg

You know, I don't get it. I get that it's supposed to be disparaging to
Airbus, but it's a goose. What's bad about a goose? Is there some kind of
stigma attached to this animal? (I'm being serious).
Old June 24th 07, 08:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CWO4 Dave Mann

Anno v. Heimburg wrote:
You know, I don't get it. I get that it's supposed to be disparaging to
Airbus, but it's a goose. What's bad about a goose? Is there some kind of
stigma attached to this animal? (I'm being serious).

I didn't think it was supposed to be disparaging. I must be dense. I
just thought it was a clever Photoshop alteration ... and cute too.

As far as The Goose, or Geese. I love Geese. I mean where would be in
the culinary world without Pate?

Cheers,

Dave

Old June 25th 07, 02:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Grumpy AuContraire[_2_]

CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:

Anno v. Heimburg wrote:

You know, I don't get it. I get that it's supposed to be disparaging to
Airbus, but it's a goose. What's bad about a goose? Is there some kind of
stigma attached to this animal? (I'm being serious).

I didn't think it was supposed to be disparaging. I must be dense. I
just thought it was a clever Photoshop alteration ... and cute too.

As far as The Goose, or Geese. I love Geese. I mean where would be in
the culinary world without Pate?

Cheers,

Dave

They make great substitute watch dawgs too...

JT

Which is easier: Boeing to Airbus, or Airbus to Boeing? Mxsmanic Piloting 9 February 21st 07 01:58 AM
Science Group Wants New Airbus Plane Grounded Until Proven Safe wally General Aviation 3 April 29th 05 07:50 PM
Aviation Conspiracy: Titanic A380 Airbus Plane STILL Not Flown!!! Ron Wanttaja General Aviation 0 April 15th 05 08:18 AM
Airbus Airborne Simulators 0 March 2nd 05 05:13 PM
Airbus Ace Simulators 0 March 2nd 05 05:13 PM