Aircraft Ride Share

Old September 11th 08, 12:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Rajat Garg Rajat Garg is offline
Banned

Default Aircraft Ride Share

Hi Everyone,

I am a fellow Pilot from Seattle and founder of aviation website,
PilotOutlook.com.

We recently launched a feature on our site to allow pilots to share
their flights with other pilots. It is available at -

http://www.pilotout look.com/local_flights

Let me know if you have any feedback.

I apologize in advance for this unsolicited email.

Thanks,
Rajat
Founder, PilotOutlook.com

PS: FAA requires that if you do not have commercial license, you can
only share operational cost and not charge for their services. We ask
pilots using our services to follow FAA regulations.

Aircraft Ride Share Rajat Garg Owning 1 September 23rd 08 06:36 AM
Aircraft Ride Share Rajat Garg Soaring 0 September 11th 08 12:20 PM
Aircraft Ride Share Rajat Garg Home Built 0 September 11th 08 12:20 PM
Aircraft Ride Share Rajat Garg General Aviation 0 September 11th 08 12:20 PM
Share a Ride Enoch Walk Piloting 0 October 31st 03 08:04 PM