Flew @ my new school yesterday

Old April 23rd 05, 09:06 PM

Default Flew @ my new school yesterday

Which of the SAN area airports are you flying out of?
I've operated out of all of them and even a few that are no longer in
existence. Some that very few even remember! Like Peaks Airport very
near where Cudahy Slough is in Mission Bay, or down in Chula
Vista...and I think you can still see one of the old hangars east of
the I-5?
Or out in Santee where we used to jump, or the San Marcos airport that
was closed when Palomar opened....
Talking the late 40's thru the 50's/60's.
Ol S&B

Old April 25th 05, 03:23 PM
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

to the selwaykid: What years were you jumping? Was it the Rumble Seat
Skydivers?

S. Fields PCA B1505 Chico Calif. late 50's

--
Kathy Fields
Experimental Helo magazine

www.vkss.com