What's this - where's it from ?

Old March 29th 07, 11:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Default What's this - where's it from ?

Only one clue, Dad got it at Avalon.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Attached Images
File Type: jpg What's this - where's it from.jpg (158.9 KB, 23 views)
Old March 29th 07, 12:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan[_1_]

Thermos bottle for your tea or coffee as for what kind of aircraft, I do not
know - wild guess ... Spad?
Alan

Old March 29th 07, 12:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan[_1_]

Wouldn't be in the Tweet (T-37) depicted in the series, would it?

Old March 29th 07, 02:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
The Good Poster[_2_]

I have a Stanley thermos just like that. Had it for about twenty years, but
seldom used, so still in mint condition.

. ..

Old March 30th 07, 02:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Alan wrote:
Wouldn't be in the Tweet (T-37) depicted in the series, would it?
Alan

It's actually from the F-111, Dad spotted it and got this pic from 30m
away.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old March 30th 07, 02:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan[_1_]

30 Meters?!?!
How much does the camera lens assembly weigh?

Old March 30th 07, 02:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Alan wrote:
30 Meters?!?!
How much does the camera lens assembly weigh?

It's a Canon Powershot, bog standard. He also fishes, so I don't
know how big his 30m really is.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old March 31st 07, 01:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
muff528

It's a Canon Powershot, bog standard. He also fishes, so I don't
know how big his 30m really is.

Now, THAT's funny!! :-)

Old March 31st 07, 01:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
john smith[_2_]

"Dave Kearton" wrote:
It's actually from the F-111, Dad spotted it and got this pic from 30m
away.

Where on the aircraft is it mounted?
Old March 31st 07, 02:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

"Dave Kearton" wrote:
It's actually from the F-111, Dad spotted it and got this pic from
30m away.

Where on the aircraft is it mounted?

In the weapon bay.

--