Whooo Hoooo About Time

Old June 23rd 04, 09:09 PM
Michael 182

Welcome to the junk mail list...

Michael

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message
Well it is about time the FAA processed my aircraft registration It now
shows that I am the Registered Owner

Old June 23rd 04, 09:10 PM
NW_PILOT

Default Whooo Hoooo About Time

Old June 24th 04, 12:46 AM
Ben Smith

Welcome to the junk mail list...

LO f'in L! Isn't that the truth!

--
Ben
C-172 - N13258 @ 87Y

Old June 24th 04, 12:59 AM
Carl Orton

How long did it take? I bought mine on 1 March, and had the new
registration IN MY HAND on 17 March.

No idea how or why...

Carl

Old June 24th 04, 03:03 AM
NW_PILOT

Well it took 1 month for them to tell me that I need a psychical address and
the application for registration even though the local FSDO helped me with
the paper work and it has a PO Box # box on the line they wanted a address
on they sent me a 120 day extension that took 3 weeks I over nighted the app
with the added info on it back to them now 6 weeks later it shows all
complete on their site. But now I know how to do it for my next airplane
purchase.

Old June 24th 04, 04:08 AM

On 23-Jun-2004, "Carl Orton" wrote:

How long did it take? I bought mine on 1 March, and had the new
registration IN MY HAND on 17 March.

No idea how or why...

Clearly a screw-up in the paperwork. Somebody probably accidentally moved
your file to the top of the heap. Usually takes several months.

-Elliott Drucker