Art...Best Troll Ever?

Old September 8th 04, 03:00 PM

Default Art...Best Troll Ever?

I do believe he is the best troll ever, look at the number of

I used to have a lot of respect for Art...please note the past tense.
Everything now is due to the "neocons" or responded to by "where were
you, wannabe" Let's give it a break and let Art fade away. If we
don't respond, he'll have only himself to aggravate.

By the way, Art, Viet Nam was my war so I don't know nuthin'.

GW
Old September 8th 04, 11:13 PM
Krztalizer

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, you never met Michael, Jolly, Venik, our
Serbo-Canadian friend, or Otis Willy. Those were pros.
Old September 8th 04, 11:30 PM
Dave Kearton

"Krztalizer" wrote in message
| Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, you never met Michael, Jolly, Venik, our
| Serbo-Canadian friend, or Otis Willy. Those were pros.

Professional chicken chokers .....

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old September 8th 04, 11:41 PM
Krztalizer

| Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, you never met Michael, Jolly, Venik, our
| Serbo-Canadian friend, or Otis Willy. Those were pros.

Professional chicken chokers .....

Speaking of your pet, I haven't seen Jollero around lately? Been arrested er
wot?

yfG
Old September 8th 04, 11:48 PM
Dave Kearton

"Krztalizer" wrote in message

| | Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, you never met Michael, Jolly, Venik, our
| | Serbo-Canadian friend, or Otis Willy. Those were pros.
|

| Professional chicken chokers .....
|
| Speaking of your pet, I haven't seen Jollero around lately? Been arrested
er
| wot?
|
| yfG

Hmmmm, don't know either. I'm enjoying his abscence though.

I've got filters to cut all the Kerry, Bush election bull**** but you
can't filter some effwit who can't spell.

"ibet"

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old September 8th 04, 11:55 PM
Krztalizer

I've got filters to cut all the Kerry, Bush election bull**** but you
can't filter some effwit who can't spell.

come, wallow with us.
Old September 8th 04, 11:55 PM
Jack G

Unlike trolls who make inane postings intentionally, many of Art's posts are
made in good faith but demonstrate his unbelievable ignorance of any thing
outside his own very small world of experience and a desperate need to
bolster his own ego by belittling the contributions of others. His totally
predictable responses to posts made in this group show that he has closed
his mind to any opportunity to learn from or appreciate the knowledge,
however gained, from those of us who share an interest in military aviation.
A sad little man with no life.

Jack G.