fetters or fetter's booster?

Old March 7th 04, 12:26 AM
Cy Galley

Default fetters or fetter's booster?

----- Original Message -----
From: alzaabiusa
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 5:02 PM
Subject: [surplusengines] New here,a few questions about the 4A032
engine

Fetters was the scam artist behind the Mini 500 which
kills more than it flies and the 2 seater in which he was
taking deposits and then folded up the doors to disappear
with the money.

You might want to not touch this with something bigger
than a 10 foot pole. His reputation has not been that great
since he was doing the gyro's (they had problems too)

Dave

I didn't come here to argue or to talk about anything other than this
nice little engine and to try and learn a thing or two about it. But,
it is very obvious that you are one of the ones that has blindly
believed what a few people have said false about Dennis Fetters. I
can't say that's your fault, but I can say that you are a victim of
misinformation, so let me as an outsider set you straight.

First, I own a Mini-500 and have over 950 hours on it. I have been
dealing with Revolution Helicopter and Dennis Fetters since nearly the
beginning, and I have never, never had a bad experience. I have always
been treated with respect and got more than I paid for. Fetters has
always been honest and I know for a fact that he has never took a dime
from anyone. His Mini-500 helicopter is the finest kit ever offered,
had a few small problems as any new helicopter in history has ever
had, but Fetters stood behind them and fixed them.

Anyone willing to do a little reading can see that there has never
been an accident in a Mini-500 that was the fault of the design or
flying characteristics. Anyone that says differently is merely
ignorant of the true facts or a liar. Just look it up for yourself if
you don't believe me.

Dennis Fetters was viciously attached by a few people working together
to try and take over his company, and to some extent they have
succeeded. I know, I saw the whole thing. Fetters never took a dime
from anyone, but the SBA did shut him out of his factory after the
sales stopped and took over the bank accounts, so Fetters had no way
to give anyone back any money anyway, but he sure didn't take it.

So, with that said, I for one am glad if Dennis Fetters took an
interest in anything that I am interested in. Who else has equal
ability and knowledge to bring to this table? You? Let's hope that
Dennis dose have an interest in working with this engine, and if
successful will be willing to share his knowledge with others.

Now that you have heard the other side, I hope you won't be so fast to
criticize someone without knowing the other side of the customers that
were happy.

Al

Old March 7th 04, 01:42 AM
John Ammeter

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 23:26:27 GMT, "Cy Galley"

[...]

Cy,

When I first read this I didn't catch that you were
"quoting" someone else. I thought you were the author and
assumed you were completely looneytunes or were writing
"tongue in cheek".

I've seen the helicopter close up. I have friends that have
flown it and heard their first hand reports.

I, too, wonder if "Al" is merely Fetters under a nom de
plume.

John Ammeter
Old March 7th 04, 11:49 PM
Dennis Fetters

For those that feel they have the need to belittle others, I can only
have sympathy for them.

I am not the person that wrote this below. Al is a real person. I am not
Al. In the past I have shown I am not afraid to post my own words. I
don't know who Cy Galley is, nor why he feels the need to make these
posts here, except to only make trouble.

Dennis Fetters

Old March 8th 04, 07:47 AM
RU ok

Dennis Fetters wrote:

For those that feel they have the need to belittle others, I can only
have sympathy for them.

I am not the person that wrote this below. Al is a real person. I am not
Al. In the past I have shown I am not afraid to post my own words. I
don't know who Cy Galley is, nor why he feels the need to make these
posts here, except to only make trouble.

Dennis Fetters

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hay(sic), you bad guys...
Stop spreading 'roomers' (sic).

Barnyard BOb -
Old March 11th 04, 08:26 AM
Badwater Bill

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 00:47:53 -0600, RU ok wrote:

Dennis Fetters wrote:

For those that feel they have the need to belittle others, I can only
have sympathy for them.

I am not the person that wrote this below. Al is a real person. I am not
Al. In the past I have shown I am not afraid to post my own words. I
don't know who Cy Galley is, nor why he feels the need to make these
posts here, except to only make trouble.

Dennis Fetters

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hay(sic), you bad guys...
Stop spreading 'roomers' (sic).

Barnyard BOb -

I couldn't stay out of this. Anyone who is learn-ed can detect the
ramblings of an illiterate. The spelling, the vocabulary, the
quoting. What a joke.

But HAY(sic), it's America...and it's RAH. Even an idiot can post
here...as many do each day, even those who don't know

****

from

Shinolla!

Little denny flitters sucks his thumb iand stubbs his dick in public
again.

What will he say next?

What will he try and convince someone of?

1. No deposits kept on the Voyager...all were returned.

2. No failures of the Rotax

3. No deaths in the Mini-500 ( I think there are over nine now
aren't there?)

4. Absolute support from Rotax, Zoom, Kitplanes, B.J. Schram, Ric
Stitt, Bourbon, Kitt whatever the **** her name is, plus many other
renoun pilots, builders and astute individuals.

5. Allen Barklage, Gill Armbruster and many other people really
didn't die, they just moved on to a better ZONE of Mini-500 Kingdom.
Maybe they were chosen for a mission to Mars and will all surprise us
one day with a transmission from that planet. I think flitters ought
to tell the widows when that xmission might occur.

6. Fred Stewart was not really a dealer of the Mini-500 and Ed
Randolff never owned a Mini-500, he is Sheena, queen of the jungle?

**** you flitters, crawl back into your ****ing hole you piece of
human refuse. I feel that you are an evil pile of crap. I hope you
rot in hell you *******.

BWB

Old March 11th 04, 03:55 PM
RU ok

What will he say next?

What will he try and convince someone of?

1. No deposits kept on the Voyager...all were returned.

2. No failures of the Rotax

3. No deaths in the Mini-500 ( I think there are over nine now
aren't there?)

4. Absolute support from Rotax, Zoom, Kitplanes, B.J. Schram, Ric
Stitt, Bourbon, Kitt whatever the **** her name is, plus many other
renoun pilots, builders and astute individuals.

BWB

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.stittind.com/

Have you heard?
Ric Stitts made the local TV news a couple of months ago.

Seems in the dark of night, someone broke into his Excelsior
Springs shop and made off with at least one Mini-500 that he
was converting to turbine power.

Barnyard Bourbon - 20 miles from ground zero
Old March 11th 04, 04:58 PM
Dennis Fetters

Back on the bottle again Bill?
The only thing less worthless than your big mouth is your truthfulness
and concept of reality.

Old March 12th 04, 07:36 AM
pacplyer

Dennis Fetters wrote in message .com...
Back on the bottle again Bill?
The only thing less worthless than your big mouth is your truthfulness
and concept of reality.

Hmmm, that sounds like a double negative to me. So you're saying his
truthfulness is actually valuable to you? "Less worthless." I would
have thought you meant: more worthless. I'm know I'm turning into a
spelling troll here, but it is confusing. I mean, if you're going to
insult someone, at least get the grammar correct. It really sounds
like you're saying Bill's truthfulness and good concept of reality
makes up for his big mouth (and I would have to agree whole-heartedly
with that.)

Do you have this same problem reading engine specs: such as the terms
MCT (max continuous thrust or power rating) vs. MAX (max power for
five minutes – i.e. unsustainable?) The difference could ruin
somebody's whole day. Just how hard can you expect to run a little
Rotax anyway? Did Rotax provide you with test cell data at the high
rpm's you were demanding from that engine?

pacplyer

(Yeah, he drinks with me on the net here. That's legal isn't it?
It's not going to get anyone killed is it? )

Old March 12th 04, 08:03 AM
Badwater Bill

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:58:31 GMT, Dennis Fetters
wrote:

Back on the bottle again Bill?
The only thing less worthless than your big mouth is your truthfulness
and concept of reality.

Yeah, you'd really know that wouldn't you denny. You must be a God in
your own mind to know about the inner workings of another man's mind.
You remind me of a religious freak who thinks he knows what's in the
souls of others. You of all people have less right to judge anyone
around you after the chaos, misery and death that lays in your wake.

I regret the day I ever heard your ****ing name or that I became aware
of an opportunist like you. Sometimes I feel like I'm a sheet of
fly-paper who only attracts freaks.

I hope you rot in hell, you miserable *******. And...I suspect you
will. However, unlike the great YOU, I refuse to judge you as a
human. I wouldn't know where to start. But I'll bet you have the bad
karma of a hundred men.

I doubt that there would be anyone on Earth who would want to be in
your shoes. If there ever is a judgement day, I hope I can sit in on
your fate.

Have a nice day asshole.

BWB

Old March 12th 04, 05:45 PM
Dennis Fetters

Badwater Bill wrote:
You must be a God in
your own mind to know about the inner workings of another man's mind.

That's funny you would say that, after what you wrote below.

You remind me of a religious freak who thinks he knows what's in the
souls of others. You of all people have less right to judge anyone
around you after the chaos, misery and death that lays in your wake.
I regret the day I ever heard your ****ing name or that I became aware
of an opportunist like you.

Now THAT's calling the kettle black! Who is the one that thinks he knows
about the inner workings of another man's mind? Just read your drunken
redirect and anyone would know you have less brain cells left than a
reptile!

Your words are worthless, everyone now knows you.

Sometimes I feel like I'm a sheet of
fly-paper who only attracts freaks.

Bill, you are a freak, of the worse kind! You do attract freaks because
you are the king of the looser. Just look at your wasted life. Look, I
can get you to argue with me at the drop of a hat, any hat! You tried to
attract me to join your freak club but I wouldn't do so. I think that's
why you're such a looser in the twilight of your life. You approached me
at Sun & Fun and I sent you on your way with your tail between your
legs. Hell, I saw more of your backside than I did of your face! That
was funny, that is the image of Looser Bill Phillips I have burnt into
my mind each time I think of you.

I hope you rot in hell, you miserable *******. And...I suspect you
will. However, unlike the great YOU, I refuse to judge you as a
human. I wouldn't know where to start. But I'll bet you have the bad
karma of a hundred men.

You're so full of **** that you even still surprise me. You, judging
anyone, or anything! Just look into a mirror and see the wasted man
before you. Judge yourself before you try and judge others, then maybe
you will just shut up and be silent.

I doubt that there would be anyone on Earth who would want to be in
your shoes. If there ever is a judgement day, I hope I can sit in on
your fate.

Thank God that you will be dead before I am. What I do on your grave
won't pass for flowers.

Bill, you're a looser. You are a empty man. Life has passed you by and
you are evil from regret. When you die there will be nothing of you left
behind, forgotten and good ridden, I will see to that. I have my pride,
I didn't bow to your will as you seem to get others to do. You won an
easy battle shutting down my company, but I kept what was important. The
war will be mine to win, in the end.

Poor Bill. Go have another drink, it will make it seem better, well,
until you need another.

Dennis Fetters