I've finally Had It!

Old June 5th 08, 08:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Default I've finally Had It!

Jay,

this thread is a wonderful example of how the dynamics work. Maxwell
engages the idiots, and a flood of messages ensues. Right in the
middle, gregvk is asking "ok, what is this all about?" - and another
flood ensues. This group is broken beyond repair, I fear.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old June 5th 08, 02:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

this thread is a wonderful example of how the dynamics work. Maxwell
engages the idiots, and a flood of messages ensues. Right in the
middle, gregvk is asking "ok, what is this all about?" - and another
flood ensues. This group is broken beyond repair, I fear.

Kill files are your friend. I've added Maxwell (only my second one, ever)
after his eternal Bertie responses made THAT kill file ineffective.

With those two gone, the S-to-N ratio has improved dramatically.
Unfortunately, the impact on newbies of viewing all their drivel is still a
serious problem. Real pilots who see all the troll-spam aren't hanging
around much anymore, reducing authentic participation to a bare minimum.

The only thing that can fix this group will be an influx of new pilots --
and the trolls know it. Thus, they continue to do their best to drive 'em
away.

I would never have believed the damage such a small, dedicated group of
people could do to a piloting group like this. Their actions fly in the
face of everything I've ever observed about pilots in general, which is what
makes it such a mystery. And also such a damned shame.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old June 5th 08, 03:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 13:38:13 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote in
9%R1k.195237$yE1.139352@attbi_s21:

I would never have believed the damage such a small, dedicated group of
people could do to a piloting group like this.

Have you noticed what has happened to rec.aviation.ifr without the
benefit of _intentionally_ driving away participants?

Old June 5th 08, 03:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Thomas Borchert wrote in
:

Jay,

this thread is a wonderful example of how the dynamics work. Maxwell
engages the idiots, and a flood of messages ensues. Right in the
middle, gregvk is asking "ok, what is this all about?" - and another
flood ensues. This group is broken beyond repair, I fear.

Maybe you should have an anschluss and have thenm all gassed

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 03:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Thomas Borchert wrote in
:

Maxwell,

Exactly right. If Bertie is willing to forge someone, you can bet he
is using many IDs. He even clearly admits it.

Don't take it personally, but this thread shows quite nicely that you
are part of the problem. You have managed (again) to engage the idiots
and get the message count to blossom into uselessness.

He's speshul.

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_5_]

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

this thread is a wonderful example of how the dynamics work. Maxwell
engages the idiots, and a flood of messages ensues. Right in the
middle, gregvk is asking "ok, what is this all about?" - and another
flood ensues. This group is broken beyond repair, I fear.

Kill files are your friend. I've added Maxwell (only my second one,
ever) after his eternal Bertie responses made THAT kill file
ineffective.

Good boi

With those two gone, the S-to-N ratio has improved dramatically.
Unfortunately, the impact on newbies of viewing all their drivel is
still a serious problem. Real pilots who see all the troll-spam

Would you please look up the defintion of spam and the defintion of trollz
you hopeless fjukkkwit?

Love

Jaytard
Old June 5th 08, 04:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Thomas Borchert" wrote in message
Maxwell,

Exactly right. If Bertie is willing to forge someone, you can bet he is
using many IDs. He even clearly admits it.

Don't take it personally, but this thread shows quite nicely that you are
part of the problem. You have managed (again) to engage the idiots and get
the message count to blossom into uselessness.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

None take Thomas, but it does depend on how you define "the problem".

Old June 5th 08, 05:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Thomas Borchert" wrote in message
Maxwell,

Exactly right. If Bertie is willing to forge someone, you can bet he
is using many IDs. He even clearly admits it.

Don't take it personally, but this thread shows quite nicely that you
are part of the problem. You have managed (again) to engage the
idiots and get the message count to blossom into uselessness.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

None take Thomas, but it does depend on how you define "the problem".

Same as it always is. Stupidity.

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 05:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Jay Honeck[_2_]

The immediately preceeding email is forged, and the forger is our old
friend Bertie. You can't fake all tjhe heasders, and yours clearly
show the originator of that message as you.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old June 5th 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Jay Honeck[_6_]

Jay Honeck wrote in
:

The immediately preceeding email is forged, and the forger is our old
friend Bertie. You can't fake all tjhe heasders, and yours clearly
show the originator of that message as you.

No forgery fjukktard.

If it is you have a legit komplaint agains the NSP and can have th eforger
TOSsed.

Jaytard

Finally! Wizard of Draws Piloting 23 October 18th 06 04:19 PM
FINALLY saw a P-38 fly Jay Honeck Piloting 25 July 1st 05 05:53 PM
Finally -- sunshine! Jay Honeck Piloting 15 January 16th 05 02:13 PM
The 206 is finally done C J Campbell Owning 5 December 22nd 04 03:30 AM
Finally! EDR Piloting 9 February 7th 04 02:15 PM