Stop bashing Anthony

Old August 10th 08, 01:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc[_3_]

Default Stop bashing Anthony

At the request of one of the other posters, I hearby pledge to not respond
to Anthony, no matter how ridiculous and inane his comments. There is a
certain pleasure in insulting him, but he is either too stupid to get it, or
just the response alone gives him the perverse attention that he desires and
lacks in his own personal life.

Ultimately he is not worth the bandwith.

Let's get on with aviation and ignore the idiot.

Old August 10th 08, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Aug 10, 7:28*am, "Viperdoc" wrote:
At the request of one of the other posters, I hearby pledge to not respond
to Anthony, no matter how ridiculous and inane his comments.

THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Old August 10th 08, 06:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Aug 10, 1:33*pm, " wrote:
On Aug 10, 7:28*am, "Viperdoc" wrote:

At the request of one of the other posters, I hearby pledge to not respond
to Anthony, no matter how ridiculous and inane his comments.

THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

It's likely student pilots read this forum. If Anthony suggests
something that is clearly in violation with what we know to be proper
piloting practice it should be refuted.
Old August 10th 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc[_3_]

I will not commit to a permanent moratorium, but have set a personal limit
of two weeks. He is like a noxious weed that is hard to eradicate, and will
never go away entirely. However, it may be worth a different tactic.

Old August 10th 08, 07:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Viperdoc,

several weeks ago I blocked everything from MX and Bertie. Since then,
the message count has dropped immensely, to a bare trickle. I still
don't find anything worth reading anymore. Today, I marked the fuel
thread for download because the subject sounded interesting. I was
extremely saddened to see that the same MX back and forth still goes on
exactly as it did a year ago.

These two have reached their goal: The group has been destroyed.

See you in a year or so.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old August 10th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
terry

On Aug 10, 10:28*pm, "Viperdoc" wrote:
At the request of one of the other posters, I hearby pledge to not respond
to Anthony, no matter how ridiculous and inane his comments. There is a
certain pleasure in insulting him, but he is either too stupid to get it, or
just the response alone gives him the perverse attention that he desires and
lacks in his own personal life.

Ultimately he is not worth the bandwith.

Let's get on with aviation and ignore the idiot.

I will pledge not to argue with him or provide any serious answers for
him to disagree with. However I dont see any problems with having
some fun with him, it can be entertaining, especially when he thinks
you are serious which is most of the time since humour is invariably
lost on him.
Terry
PPL Downunder

Old August 10th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Nomen Nescio writes:

It's that one person who cannot resist giving him a serious answer who is
helping him ruin the group.

Serious answers to questions "ruin the group"? Hmm.

As the old saying goes, "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions".
Good intentions HAVE taken this group down the road to Hell.

There's a lot of bickering between little boys in this newsgroup, and most of
the arguments have absolutely nothing to do with me, and contain no posts from
me. Boys fighting in the schoolyard are a fact of life on USENET,
unfortunately.
Old August 10th 08, 10:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc[_3_]

I agree, but even that gets old, like the time he asked about the ejection
seat on the Baron, or in general when he confuses reality with playing his
game. Yet, he doesn't realize how pathetic he actually is when viewed by
real pilots.

Old August 10th 08, 10:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

terry wrote:
On Aug 10, 10:28?pm, "Viperdoc" wrote:
At the request of one of the other posters, I hearby pledge to not respond
to Anthony, no matter how ridiculous and inane his comments. There is a
certain pleasure in insulting him, but he is either too stupid to get it, or
just the response alone gives him the perverse attention that he desires and
lacks in his own personal life.

Ultimately he is not worth the bandwith.

Let's get on with aviation and ignore the idiot.

I will pledge not to argue with him or provide any serious answers for
him to disagree with. However I dont see any problems with having
some fun with him, it can be entertaining, especially when he thinks
you are serious which is most of the time since humour is invariably
lost on him.
Terry
PPL Downunder

As long as the "fun" isn't something a new reader and a student might
try to do thinking the post is serious.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old August 10th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Nomen Nescio writes:

It's that one person who cannot resist giving him a serious answer
who is helping him ruin the group.

Serious answers to questions "ruin the group"? Hmm.

As the old saying goes, "The road to Hell is paved with good
intentions". Good intentions HAVE taken this group down the road to
Hell.

There's a lot of bickering between little boys in this newsgroup, and
most of the arguments have absolutely nothing to do with me, and
contain no posts from me. Boys fighting in the schoolyard are a fact
of life on USENET, unfortunately.

You are an idiot.

Bertie