help on ad9830 programing

Old December 12th 03, 09:28 PM
Ben Sego

RR Urban wrote:
Last I knew...

Robert Cringley was a self promoting huckster and flake.

Actually, I rather like his "I, Cringley" column. That he was a flake
in his plane building adventure, is, I think, without dispute. Can't
argue with "self promoting" either; you're dead on there. I don't,
though, think he's a huckster.

huck·stered, huck·ster·ing, huck·sters

1. To sell; peddle.
2. To promote or attempt to sell (a commercial product, for
example) in an overaggressive or showy manner.

I yield to your superior knowledge. Or your use of the dictionary. No
matter which, you got me on this one. Both definitions listed above
apply, with the second being a very good description.

Zoom would probably give him three thumbs up...
if Robert was a paying advertiser in AeroSnooze.

Yeah, that seems to be the magic to achieving an endorsement, doesn't
it. But let me say this: Cringley is a much, much better journalist
than other unmentionables shall ever be. He opens his columns up for
debate, he offers corrections, and freely admits it when the readers
call him a boob. That doesn't make him great, and it doesn't guarantee
he's honest, but it greatly increases the likelihood. And it's not the
sort of behaviour you're likely to see out of his eminence anytime soon.

I've wondered who's Cringley's core audience was.
Now I know. g

Yeah, I sometimes read his column. I don't know if I count as "core" or
not, but I do enjoy his stuff. It's not about airplanes, it's about
computers and technology. And, I really, truly enjoyed "Plane Crazy"
though likely not for the reasons that he intended. That was one of the
best documented, worst run projects I have ever seen. The show ought to
be required viewing for all new project managers. I particularly liked
how, at one point, he was farther behind in the schedule than the number
of days that had elapsed. Wonderful stuff.

Barnyard BOb - doe snot?

Have a look he

http://www.google.com/groups?q=doe+s...x.com& rnum=2

or this equivalent link:

http://tinyurl.com/yypr

Hmmm.
Maybe, I should snot have axed.

I thought that was a good question, but maybe it's not.

B.S.

Old December 12th 03, 09:57 PM
Ben Sego

Ben Sego wrote:

RR Urban wrote:

Last I knew...

Robert Cringley was a self promoting huckster and flake.

Actually, I rather like his "I, Cringley" column.

I've wondered who's Cringley's core audience was.
Now I know. g

Yeah, I sometimes read his column. I don't know if I count as "core" or
not, but I do enjoy his stuff. It's not about airplanes, it's about
computers and technology. A

And here's one of those columns:

Old February 15th 08, 08:57 AM
davidjone davidjone is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
hi
i have read ad9830 dds ic datasheet, but i have steel problem how i
should program it, for example i want to use pararel port for
interfacing , and for example want 3.1MHZ on out put, how i should
use D0 to D15 and A0,A1,A2? should i use both freq reg ( 0,1) and
all 4 phase reg ? or one is enouth?
any help would be most appreciated
thanks
payam
Hi,
I use http://www.datasheetpro.com/ when I need datasheet for any component and it works very well for me. Datasheetpro is a free electronic engineering tool that enables you to locate product datasheets from hundreds of electronic component manufacturers worldwide.
Try it and I hope you will be benefited.
Good luck!