JRC JHP-520 need broken unit for parts (or JHP-500)

Old July 15th 10, 04:12 PM
Kent Wood Kent Wood is offline
Junior Member

Default JRC JHP-520 need broken unit for parts (or JHP-500)

Hello,

Unfortunately I dropped my radio, and broke the plastic retaining rail where the battery slides on. I can't find a replacement case. I am hoping that there is a dead unit out there somewhere so I can scavenge the case. If anyone knows of one please pass along my email so I can get this unit fixed. I love the radio, but its really frustrating holding the battery in place to use it.

Thanks.

Kent Wood

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
OLC broken ? Limus Soaring 35 April 2nd 07 12:43 AM
Want KLN 88-90 Parts Unit -- Sell that busted unit Bill Hale Aviation Marketplace 0 June 16th 04 07:16 PM
FS: Aircraft Instruments Parts Avionics Warbird Parts Bill Berle Home Built 0 January 10th 04 02:20 AM
FS: Aircraft Instruments Parts Avionics Warbird Parts Bill Berle Aviation Marketplace 0 January 10th 04 02:20 AM