T-38 Talon

Old June 16th 08, 03:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Allen[_1_]

Default T-38 Talon

Gate guardians at NASA Space Center, Houston.

--

*H. Allen Smith*
WACO - We are all here, because we are not all there.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0294.jpg (246.4 KB, 56 views)
Old June 16th 08, 06:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Pensacola Beachcomber

They look just like the ones that fly past our house when they stop for fuel
on the Houston to Cape Canaveral flights (and vice versa, of course).

news

Old June 17th 08, 05:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
JB nospam Mentzer

Cool angle! ID those trees weren't there, you could almost get a shot
with nothing but sky and clouds as a backdrop!

* JB *

Old June 18th 08, 06:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Kid

"Allen" wrote in news9v5k.5265$N87.742
@nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com:

Gate guardians at NASA Space Center, Houston.

Hey a few months ago as I was driving by them and I pulled into the Wendys
parking lot across the street to take some photos on a cloudy day.
Old June 18th 08, 06:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Kid

Default T-38 Talon - NASA_Talons-02.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NASA_Talons-02.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	410.1 KB
ID:	26578
Old June 18th 08, 06:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Kid

Default T-38 Talon - NASA_Talons-01.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NASA_Talons-01.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	477.0 KB
ID:	26577
Old June 18th 08, 09:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Allen[_1_]

It is a pretty neat display. I used to work for a GA facility in Roswell,
NM that had a government fuel contract to service these. I have seen as
many as 50 of these (Air Force, though) on the ground there at one time.

--

*H. Allen Smith*
WACO - We are all here, because we are not all there.

"Kid" wrote in message
news
"Allen" wrote in news9v5k.5265$N87.742
@nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com:

Gate guardians at NASA Space Center, Houston.

Hey a few months ago as I was driving by them and I pulled into the Wendys
parking lot across the street to take some photos on a cloudy day.

T-38 Talon 1 Allen[_1_] Aviation Photos 0 June 16th 08 03:56 PM
T-38 Talon Crash J.F. Aviation Photos 1 May 2nd 08 12:51 AM
Talon Homebuilt Aircraft Project For Sale spar Home Built 1 December 8th 04 08:46 AM
Talon Homebuilt Aircraft Project For Sale spar Aviation Marketplace 1 December 8th 04 08:46 AM
Mystery Movie Plane is F/A-37 Talon robert arndt Military Aviation 8 July 15th 04 08:12 AM