Oshkosh problems redux

Old October 10th 06, 05:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ken Finney

Default Oshkosh problems redux

Check out
http://www.avweb.com/news/pilotlounge/193321-1.html

Old October 11th 06, 06:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dave S

Ken Finney wrote:
Check out
http://www.avweb.com/news/pilotlounge/193321-1.html

Interesting reading..

Old October 11th 06, 10:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
J.G.

Interesting reading. I could name a few pilots and planes but I don't have
the time. I have been working the convention on the taxiway for the last 17
years. Been attending for the last 23 years, I ahve seen many things that he
talks about and I agree with what he said about planes cutting in line the
and the arrogance and bull-headedness of many pilots. Have had to jump out
of the way of planes landing and taking off on taxiway Papa along with
several of my co-workers. Personally I thought 2005 was worse for "stupid
pilot tricks". But each year I have at least 5 times where I can say "Look
at that idiot!" when refering to someone on 18/36.

Jim Gardiner
Co-Chairman Homebuilt Parking Ground Operations.

Also if anyone has pictures of people in the yellow and orange vests that
walked in front of your camera on the flight line, please forward them to
me. I was either the one who did it or could identify who it was.

Oshkosh '06 Redux Jay Honeck Piloting 70 August 10th 06 10:56 PM
How I got to Oshkosh (long) Doug Owning 2 August 18th 03 12:05 AM
Oshkosh 2003 Redux Montblack Owning 86 August 14th 03 04:29 PM
Oshkosh 2003 Redux Montblack Piloting 62 August 14th 03 04:29 PM
Oshkosh 2003 Redux Peter R. Piloting 30 August 8th 03 11:41 PM