'Renting' my plane.

Old September 5th 05, 07:51 PM
N93332

"Jack Allison" wrote in message
You need that light sport plane...it's a matter of life and ... um ...
well ... Paul can actually fly to Oshkosh. Oooooh, that would mean that
Jim B. is the go-to guy for food. Hmmm, not a bad deal really, I mean
considering the spread from this year.

Now, I expect to see Paul at Oshkosh with a Sport certificate and an Ercoupe
next year. How much fud could he bring in an Ercoupe??? Just put it where
the rudder pedals would be. ;-)

Old September 5th 05, 08:04 PM
Montblack

("N93332" wrote)
Now, I expect to see Paul at Oshkosh with a Sport certificate and an
Ercoupe next year. How much fud could he bring in an Ercoupe??? Just put
it where the rudder pedals would be. ;-)

How was the flight over?

Well, I was in the soup the entire way :-)

Montblack

Old September 6th 05, 05:24 AM
Jack Allison

How was the flight over?

Well, I was in the soup the entire way :-)

Hmmm, soup tonight? Suddenly, I'm not hungry...either that or I'm
willing to wait outside of Friar Tucks for an hour.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old September 6th 05, 06:24 AM
N93332

"Jack Allison" wrote in message
How was the flight over?

Well, I was in the soup the entire way :-)

Hmmm, soup tonight? Suddenly, I'm not hungry...either that or I'm willing
to wait outside of Friar Tucks for an hour.

No soup for you!!! ;-)

Old September 6th 05, 06:29 AM
Jack Allison

N93332 wrote:

No soup for you!!! ;-)

sound of palm hitting forehead...I missed my chance at that one. No
soup for MontBlack! Doesn't have the same ring to it... :-)

Old September 9th 05, 10:29 PM
Don Hammer

Don't forget to do your 100hr inspections if you rent. Test question
- what's the difference between a 100hr and an Annual?
Old September 9th 05, 11:39 PM
Peter Clark

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:29:38 -0500, Don Hammer wrote:

Don't forget to do your 100hr inspections if you rent. Test question
- what's the difference between a 100hr and an Annual?

Don't you mean trick question
Old September 10th 05, 03:10 AM
George Patterson

Don Hammer wrote:
Don't forget to do your 100hr inspections if you rent. Test question
- what's the difference between a 100hr and an Annual?

Any A&P can sign off the 100 hour. Takes an IA for an annual.

George Patterson
Old September 10th 05, 03:01 PM
Flyingmonk

George wrote:
Any A&P can sign off the 100 hour. Takes an IA for an annual.

Other than what George said above above, isn't the question a given? A
rental/commercial is required to have 100hr inspections and a private
non-commercial only requires an annual.

Bryan "The Monk" Chaisone

Old September 10th 05, 03:55 PM
Blanche Cohen

Flyingmonk wrote:
George wrote:
Any A&P can sign off the 100 hour. Takes an IA for an annual.

Other than what George said above above, isn't the question a given? A
rental/commercial is required to have 100hr inspections and a private
non-commercial only requires an annual.

Not only that, but has the topic of insurance been mentioned yet? It'll
be 3-4 times what you pay if the aircraft is not on a lease-back.