Job Listing Aerospace Fabricator / Prototyper

Old October 8th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Victor Bravo

Default Job Listing Aerospace Fabricator / Prototyper

This is a follow-up and clarification of a previous post I made
yesterday. Please see the previous post on this subject for further
reference.

Our prototyping shop is in desperate need of a very talented
fabricator/prototyper. My boss has asked me to assist him in finding
the right person. I believe an active homebuilder or experimental
airplane fabricator is just the ticket.

My boss has determined that someone who has built at least one
homebuilt aircraft, especially one who has built homebuilt aircraft for
customers, represents a good benchmark skill set. Although this is not
a hard requirement, it communicates the types of skills we're looking
for.

Two things I failed to communicate properly in my previous post:

1. Experience and talent with Systems Integration is a key factor.
2. The part about "seeing" airflow around and through airframe
parts is less important than I had made it
out to be. It won't hurt at all, but we're not looking for
an aerodynamicist.

Unfortunately, we are NOT looking for homebuilders who have slowed down
or burned out. It's the speed and energy we need every bit as much as
the finished product. Excellent (that means excellent) compensation.
Demanding work environment, but well rewarded. Outstanding location 15
minutes north of the Golden gate.

Please transmit your resume' and cover letter to dan_thorp at
mac.com (WITH the underscore between his first and last name) if you
are interested in this position.

Old October 9th 06, 09:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Roger (K8RI)

On 7 Oct 2006 19:20:23 -0700, "Victor Bravo"
wrote:

[...]

How can you put those both in the same sentence and keep a straight
face. Outstanding location and 15 minutes from the Golden gate. That
means it's in California.

Please transmit your resume' and cover letter to dan_thorp at
mac.com (WITH the underscore between his first and last name) if you
are interested in this position.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com
Old October 10th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
.Blueskies.

: wrote:

:
: Unfortunately, we are NOT looking for homebuilders who have slowed down
: or burned out. It's the speed and energy we need every bit as much as
: the finished product. Excellent (that means excellent) compensation.
: Demanding work environment, but well rewarded. Outstanding location 15
: minutes north of the Golden gate.
:
: How can you put those both in the same sentence and keep a straight
: face. Outstanding location and 15 minutes from the Golden gate. That
: means it's in California.
:
:

Yes, but that is northern CA and it sounds like a pretty good place. Big bucks required...

:
: Please transmit your resume' and cover letter to dan_thorp at
: mac.com (WITH the underscore between his first and last name) if you
: are interested in this position.
: Roger Halstead (K8RI & ARRL life member)