Violins

Old March 23rd 07, 11:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Jules

Default Violins

Paul kgyy wrote:

Now you've become the troll...

Yep, and I think he is having fun too.

Old March 24th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Morgans[_2_]

"Jules" wrote

Yep, and I think he is having fun too.

No, I take no pleasure, or have no fun in observing the current mess that is
taking place, here.......
--
Jim in NC

Old March 24th 07, 02:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Jules

I plonked MX loooong ago.

This thread is a mess.

Why is it here?

"Jules" wrote

Old March 24th 07, 03:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Morgans[_2_]

"Jules" wrote

I plonked MX loooong ago.

This thread is a mess.

Why is it here?

I also have him and all his thread branches blocked. I looked in to see how
many saps were still responding to him, and was disheartened to see that
there were still many saps "playing his tune."

I had intended it to be a quick "one line'er" editorial comment. Others
went with it.

Sorry. I'll shut up about this now.
--
Jim in NC

Old March 24th 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
mike regish

No ya won't. You're hooked the worst.

mike

Old March 24th 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Andrew Sarangan

You guys need to stop talking about MX, and talk about flying. Posts
like these are off-topic and more annoying than MX's posts.

On Mar 17, 10:49 pm, "Morgans" wrote:
I just wanted to know.

For those of you still participating in thread segments with Mxsmanic, how
does it feel to be played like a violin?

Sad.
--
Jim in NC

Old March 24th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Morgans[_2_]

"Peter Dohm" wrote

However, since it really has not happened that way, I am not sorry to see
Bertie on the case. We just need to also attract BWB and bring back
BOb...

In this case BwB or BoB will do no good, either. Total shunning is the only
thing that will work. The rest is like on Teflon...
--
Jim in NC

Old March 25th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Peter Dohm

Sorry. I'll shut up about this now.
--
Jim in NC

No ya won't. You're hooked the worst.

mike

In principle, I agree with Jim, and try my meager best.

However, since it really has not happened that way, I am not sorry to see
Bertie on the case. We just need to also attract BWB and bring back BOb...
:-)

Peter

Old March 25th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Peter Dohm

However, since it really has not happened that way, I am not sorry to

see
Bertie on the case. We just need to also attract BWB and bring back
BOb...

In this case BwB or BoB will do no good, either. Total shunning is the

only
thing that will work. The rest is like on Teflon...
--
Jim in NC

I know.

(sigh)

It just seems like entertaining futility vs non-entertaining futility...

Peter

Old March 25th 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Montblack

("Peter Dohm" wrote)
(sigh)

It just seems like entertaining futility vs non-entertaining futility...

Hey, Stratusvarius was pretty good.

.....IMHO.

Montblack
NAC (Necessary Aviation Content) rules being what they are, and all.