A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Task creation in flywithce

Old April 24th 18, 11:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Task creation in flywithce

Hi all,

I just purchased the FlywithCE Flight Recorder and downloaded the Logbook software. I'm trying to create tasks but I am unable to select or create any type of task. The task box says 'Unknown' and I can't change it to say a triangle or O&R. Haven't found any helpful information in the manual. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Mark
Old April 25th 18, 12:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Have you imported any waypoints into the Logbook application? Assuming you have waypoints imported all you need to do is click the Tasks button, then New task button then when the Edit Task dialog opens put in a name and start selecting waypoints. The task won't be considered valid until you have selected Takeoff, Start, finish, and landing points.

Robert

On Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 5:32:27 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Hi all,

I just purchased the FlywithCE Flight Recorder and downloaded the Logbook software. I'm trying to create tasks but I am unable to select or create any type of task. The task box says 'Unknown' and I can't change it to say a triangle or O&R. Haven't found any helpful information in the manual. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Mark

Old April 25th 18, 01:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Okay, got it now. I had imported waypoints but I couldn't figure out how to make the tasks. Fiddled around and found how to keep adding things and it would create the turnpoints. Nothing in the manual on how to do it and it isn't intuitive. But I've got it now. Thanks!

Mark