Task creation in flywithce

Old April 24th 18, 11:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Task creation in flywithce

Hi all,

I just purchased the FlywithCE Flight Recorder and downloaded the Logbook software. I'm trying to create tasks but I am unable to select or create any type of task. The task box says 'Unknown' and I can't change it to say a triangle or O&R. Haven't found any helpful information in the manual. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Mark

Old April 25th 18, 01:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Okay, got it now. I had imported waypoints but I couldn't figure out how to make the tasks. Fiddled around and found how to keep adding things and it would create the turnpoints. Nothing in the manual on how to do it and it isn't intuitive. But I've got it now. Thanks!

Mark