RIP Edward Teller

Old September 13th 03, 03:50 AM
Dave Kearton

Default RIP Edward Teller

From Rec.Humor.Funny, talk about topical

Edward Teller, the ultra-hawkish father of the hydrogen bomb, died
earlier this week. Defending his work in an interview with Scientific
American a few years back, Teller averred that if the U.S. had not
developed the H-bomb, we'd all be speaking Russian now. The interviewer
refrained from pointing out that had we pursued most of Teller's other
nuclear programs by now, we'd all be speaking cockroach.

--
Selected by Jim Griffith. MAIL your joke (jokes ONLY) to
.

This joke's link: http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/03/Sep/teller.html

Dave Kearton

Old September 13th 03, 04:10 AM
Yeff

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:54:50 +1000, Aerophotos wrote:

hooray the most evil person ever to exist in the world is now dead

Steve Irwin is dead? I didn't even know he was sick!

-Jeff B.
yeff at erols dot com
Old September 13th 03, 05:26 AM
Gordon

How many people did Teller kill, as opposed to say, Idi Amin or Stalin?

Gordon

Old September 13th 03, 07:07 AM
Regnirps

Pretty smart guy. Thy said it was impossibe to make an X-Ray LASER (XASER? or
gamma ray LASER, GRAZER) till he showed then how.

-- Charlie Springer
Old September 13th 03, 08:02 AM
tscottme

Gordon wrote in message
How many people did Teller kill, as opposed to say, Idi Amin or

Stalin?

Gordon

I'd say a few million people fewer than Kalashnikov or Stalin, Mao,
Hitler, Pol Pot.

Thank God Teller was working for us rather than against us.

--

Scott
--------

Old September 13th 03, 08:28 AM
Dave Kearton

"tscottme" wrote in message
Gordon wrote in message
How many people did Teller kill, as opposed to say, Idi Amin or

Stalin?

Gordon

I'd say a few million people fewer than Kalashnikov or Stalin, Mao,
Hitler, Pol Pot.

Thank God Teller was working for us rather than against us.

--

Scott

That's all very nice, now how do we get JGG to defect ?

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old September 13th 03, 09:17 AM
Aerophotos

fallout from thermonuclear testing is all we need to say .. the deadly
cancer after effect has killed many more people then hitler stalin etc
and other ever did in the world